Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do you follow football teams from other countries?

124»

Comments

• Options
    AC Milan, Real Madrid, PSG, Hibs

You forgot Bayern Munich....
    Them too, although I have been to Bavaria Germany where Bayern come from, so thats my link ;)

Mmm... why doesn't that surprise me.1860 away that week were they? LOL

The weekend we visited Munich, 1860 were at home - last game of the season - was a good end of season game against Werder Bremen. The following day Bayern had victory parade through the city centre having won the league, cracking city Munich!
  • Options
    Rangers, Swansea in footy and San Diego Padres in baseball seen the Padres home and away.
  • Options
    I'm half Brazillian so always look out for Flamengo and Corinthians' results as my family have split loyalties.  Have seen quite a few other Brazilian sides, as well as St Pauli as a German friend of mine is a big fan.

Ex Mrs was Italian and her family were were big Juve fans so got a soft spot for them too.
    Do you live in Brazil now?

I'm based in Rio at the moment
  • Options
    Supported Raith Rovers for 10 years while living in Raith.
  • Options
    Supported Raith Rovers for 10 years while living in Raith.
    Are you sure? 
    Perhaps you lived in Kirkcaldy?   
  • Options

Hamburg,Swansea,Rangers & Linfield

Why Swansea?

Why not

Forgot have a soft spot for Pompey as well

• Options
    Sorry rubbish joke I know.
  • Options
    Forza Roma!!
  • Options

Why Swansea?

Why not

Just wondered if there was a connection, as I know that some supporters of the other 3 clubs you mention follow each others teams. 
  • Options

Why Swansea?

Why not

Just wondered if there was a connection, as I know that some supporters of the other 3 clubs you mention follow each others teams. 
    Well Swansea Loyal are nice people
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hibs, St Pauli, Feyenoord,
    And it all started off so well...
    ?
    Two proper clubs, then a very big and nasty one. 

Why big and nasty? I have good friends who support them, that's why I look out for them.

I forgot to add Slough Town to my list.

• Options
    They are the second biggest club in Holland, and their fans are horrible troublemakers. They are universally disliked in the Netherlands - Millwall but with more fans basically... 
  • Options

They are the second biggest club in Holland, and their fans are horrible troublemakers. They are universally disliked in the Netherlands - Millwall but with more fans basically... 

and they are football friends....

http://youtu.be/dxXWCo7nm7E

• Options
    There used to be a couple of Feyenoord fans who occasionally came to the Valley, they used to hang out a Feyenoord flag in the Covered End. They were all right.
  • Options

There are a few Millwall that I know who are alright, but generally we know what kind of club they are. Feyenoord are similar.

• Options
    Hooliganism is still a regular occurrence here in Holland. ADO Den Haag are no angels either.
  • Options
    wollongong wolves, where family moved to from ireland in the 50's
    dulka prague, half man half buscuit
    hercules cf often been whilst in alicante
  • Options
    Used to watch Brigadoon FC in the Highland League whenever I was in Scotland, but haven't seen them for quite a while now.............
  • Options
    Hooliganism is still a regular occurrence here in Holland. ADO Den Haag are no angels either.
    That would be my Dutch team then. They were my local team when I lived in Holland.

Good mate is an Inverness fan so have a soft spot for them.
  • Options

There are a few Millwall that I know who are alright, but generally we know what kind of club they are. Feyenoord are similar.

You could not be further from the truth mate. The Hague are the Millwall of Holland. Feyenoord have got their fair share of nutters though. Can't deny that. Feyenoord's a very popular team in The Netherlands. More people dislike Ajax than Feyenoord in the Netherlands and that's a fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

and they are football friends....

http://youtu.be/dxXWCo7nm7E

Feyenoord also have fans that go to Sunderland, Liverpool, West Ham and a few other clubs...

• Options

Italy - Fiorentina

Scotland - Raith Rovers

Germany - St Pauli

Sweden - Hammerby

Greece - Ofi Heraklion

Portugal - Imortal Albufura

Apologies for some of the spelling if slightly off the mark.... normally try and get a game in wherever I'm travelling to..

• Options
    I always the Peruvian team, Deportivo Wanka shirt
  • Options

You could not be further from the truth mate. The Hague are the Millwall of Holland. Feyenoord have got their fair share of nutters though. Can't deny that. Feyenoord's a very popular team in The Netherlands. More people dislike Ajax than Feyenoord in the Netherlands and that's a fact.

Yes, in all honesty Den Haag are more like Millwall - small club and more hooligans per head than anyone else. And Ajax are the Man Utd of Holland, but all my Dutch friends have an intense dislike of Feyenoord - Cacalacas (Sp) is the term they all use (Cockroaches).

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Scotland - Celtic
    Germany - Alemannia Aachen. Visited there on German exchange years ago and look out for their results ever since.
    I also have a thing for DC United although this is loose and their legendarity is based purely on a "career mode" I did on FIFA 2005.
    Also I look out for AFC Wimbledon's results. This is mainly because of my dislike for MK Dons due to the whole franchise thing. I hope MK Dons go down and get leapfrogged by them. Obviously I hope Charlton do better though!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Denmark: OB Odense (my hometown)
    Australia (A-League): Wellington Phoenix (NZ team, playing in the Australian Mickey Mouse league)
    Australia (Victorian Premier League): Richmond

DiscoCAFC: Do you know the history of FC Copenhagen?
    How can you support such a team?
    Two old clubs (KB from 1876 and B1903...from 1903) merged in 1992 and out came FC Copenhagen - modern football at its very very worst.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC: Do you know the history of FC Copenhagen?
    How can you support such a team?

Two old clubs (KB from 1876 and B1903...from 1903) merged in 1992 and out came FC Copenhagen - modern football at its very very worst.
    Learn something new every day! I only "follow" (and that is used very loosely) because I saw a Europa game the other year, fans seemed quite friendly and plenty of lager was consumed so they are all good in my book.
  • Options
    That's fair enough.
    Now that you know, you can 'unfollow' them ;-)