Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leyton Orient v. Charlton | New Years' Eve 2011 | Match Preview, Predictions, Views and News

Comments

• Options

1-1 BWP back to scoring

• Options
    3-1 to us, after Yeovil, Oldham and Walsall I just can't see us keeping a clean sheet. Hamer needs to be a bit more commanding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Orient will need to raise thir game but they do strike me as one of the smaller clubs capable of doing so against better opponents. If we go ahead we will probably win comfortably, if we go behind we may be looking at a draw.Defensivley we have been very solid this season but Yeovil was a slight concern as they scored their 2 goals uncharicteristically easily. Hopefully that was just a case of Christmas cobwebs and normal service will be resumed. I'll go for 2-0 to us with BWP getting at least one of them for no other reason than he is due.

• Options

I think we are due a defeat, and seeing as half their team is made up of CAFC old-boys then expect Lisbie, Mooney, Spring etc to score.............

3-1 to L'Orient.

• Options

Good  BJ

Tee hee
  • Options

3-3 draw - 2 hat-tricks: Lisbie and Wagstaff.

• Options
    Found a nice little boozer i'n the alps to watch this whilst eat new years dinner. Going to for 1 a piece. 4 points from 6 away will do me
  • Options
    Tough one this, with the added Lisbie/Mooney factor.
    2-2 
  • Options
    @Wheresmeticket  Never imagined anyone to notice all the crap predictions I post (apart from the 2-2 at Hillsborough last year).
    Actually the Hudds one was not bad.  Hope I'm as close with Orient concerning the outcome.
  • Options
    Lets hope for a win. A nice 2-0 away win always helps when your 7 points clear.

It's bad manners to decry the competition but I hope all the teams following us have a hiccup. No that's wrong i hope they get a bloody good hiding from whoever they are playing. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Good  BJ

Tee hee
    Naughty !
  • Options
    Obviously players want to prove a point to their ex clubs, but Lisbie AND Mooney are not good enough IMO. Taylor and Morro will have them tied up all game (I hope)! 
  • Options
    I would rather not be bj thanks but in any case BWP is a league one maestro BUT he does have character weaknesses and it is not helped by bigging him up ; he will only lose confidence if the emphasis is always on him. I say dont give him any more plaudits than the rest of the team especially when announcing the team. The emphasis should always be the TEAM and no single individual. The interviewers of powell (if working for charlton) should be dissuaded from asking about individual performances as this is negative in many ways and erodes the team spirit (especially when your Solly or Taylor or Wiggins ) and Powell should continue to place more emphasis on the team and be prone not to comment on individuals. We can do that on forums like this . BWP is a truly great player for this league and hopefully the next but we have all seen him moan and whinge and not press the ball when everyone around him has. The thing is he can change this if he wants to; he needs not to think so much about himself and more about the collective play of the team and the goals will come ; I am grateful we do not depend on him but am also grateful he  is in the team. I'll be at this game tomorrow willing him to do well whether he scores or not.
  • Options
    Can anyone recommend a streaming link for watching tomorrow?
  • Options
    Can anyone recommend a streaming link for watching tomorrow?
    Www.sky.com
  • Options
    Do you work for sky?
    Can anyone recommend a FREE streaming link for watching tomorrow?
  • Options
    hopefully no lisbie songs tomorrow, anyone hears them shout them down
  • Options
    Do you work for sky?
    No, I'm just a law abiding citizen...(you could.always go to a pub)
  • Options
    He he, you've not visited Plymouth have you!
  • Options
    Do you work for sky?
    Find me a pub in horsham showing the game then!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would rather not be bj thanks but in any case BWP is a league one maestro BUT he does have character weaknesses and it is not helped by bigging him up ; he will only lose confidence if the emphasis is always on him. I say dont give him any more plaudits than the rest of the team especially when announcing the team. The emphasis should always be the TEAM and no single individual. The interviewers of powell (if working for charlton) should be dissuaded from asking about individual performances as this is negative in many ways and erodes the team spirit (especially when your Solly or Taylor or Wiggins ) and Powell should continue to place more emphasis on the team and be prone not to comment on individuals. We can do that on forums like this . BWP is a truly great player for this league and hopefully the next but we have all seen him moan and whinge and not press the ball when everyone around him has. The thing is he can change this if he wants to; he needs not to think so much about himself and more about the collective play of the team and the goals will come ; I am grateful we do not depend on him but am also grateful he  is in the team. I'll be at this game tomorrow willing him to do well whether he scores or not.
    Are your sermons always that long BJ? ;-)
  • Options
    Do you work for sky?
    I will post a few links up closer to KO time.
    Do you work for sky?
    Find me a pub in horsham showing the game then!
    Surely there is a boozer that has sky, just ask them to whack on a little tv in the corner for you to watch, it's what I used to do in Hull.
  • Options
    Do you work for sky?
    Here you go RedMist. 
  • Options
    So what if they have Lisbie and Mooney. We have Morro and Taylor who will have both strikers in their back pockets like most other strikers they have come up against so far this season. Does anyone remember how pony Mooney was? All I can see is another mauling for Leyton Orient. Waggy to bury the O's with assists and goals. Lisbie consolation to our 3 strikes, BWP brace and Waggy. Oh South London.................COYR!
  • Options
    Only one thing for certain is that Super Kev WILL have a blinder leading to much debate on here about his past unfair treatment and whether we should have re-signed him a la Henry. As it's also on the tele I can't see anything buy them taking an early lead with us chasing the game and a late equaliser for Yann as he likes the cameras.
  • Options
    Do you work for sky?
    Here you go RedMist. 
    Cheers EastStand you're a gent!
    Didn't fancy sitting in a pub in downtown Plymouth, at the start of new years eve weekend on my own!
  • Options
    Lets hope there are no lisbie songs today
  • Options
    Can i get ticket if i turn up 10 mins before kick off?
  • Options

i doubt they 'll stop selling em till well after kick off

• Options
    If we win ......... it will mean our goal difference will be at least  +30

If we score 3 goals, we reach 50 goals scored for the season.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!