Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leyton Orient v. Charlton | New Years' Eve 2011 | Match Preview, Predictions, Views and News

124»

Comments

• Options
    2-0 kerm and bwp
  • Options
    We will fall behind in first half and pummell them in second half but only get an equaliser. 1 - 1
  • Options
    Looking forward to this game 10 times more than I was a couple of minutes ago now I know my mate is coming and I won't have to go on my own. 

Addicks victory, another 3-1, this time with 11 men. 

COYR!
  • Options

Difficult one. The Os are not doing nearly so well as I expected, they are inconsistent yet capable of great as well as awful performances. We are on a high though and I predict a win .. just, and look forward to watching it on the telly:

Leyton Orient 1 v CAFC 2

• Options
    With both Sheffield clubs winning it adds a bit of pressure.
  • Options
    Powell is going for 3 points and what yeovil has taught is that the defense has to be awake all the time. Many of these players are young enough to become complacent and it is Powells great acheivement to keep them switched on for most of the time which is why the likes of Jackson are so important; he is 100% all the time.Given that we have the best team in this league the only thing that can go wrong is giving in to complacency (bwp is the weak link here but he can change his attitude very easily) and so long as we start the second half of the season in the same spirit that we started the first we will succeed. A decisive victory will set us up for a cracking atmosphere on Monday.
    Good post, BJ
    must be a great post if he's gonna get one of those
  • Options
    Come on lads,the gauntlet is down.Lets show Orient and the northerners who can really play!
  • Options
    I'm hoping we can put a solid 2-0 on the board. Quiet, comfortable and effective.

But in truth I'm thinking 1-1
  • Options
    Jackson and Wagstaff for Ephraim and Green are the only changes.
  • Options
    Ephraim not even on the bench.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got a bad feeling about this one. 2-1 orient.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really good feeling.

Charlton 2-0

Waggy and Jackson in the goals.

P.S this is a realistic prediction, unlike my last!!
  • Options
    The sight of Mooney and Lisbie has me jittery. Come on you Addicks!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!