Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phil Parkinson...Was he shafted by Charlton?

124»

Comments

• Options
    I know it's been done but I do struggle to understand why some members of a clubs football forum make a fuss when people post about the clubs football issues. The thread clearly states what it's about. If you don't want to go there then simply don't open the thread. Instead you come on and say sink or make other snide comments. Bore off.
  • Options
    I know it's been done but I do struggle to understand why some members of a clubs football forum make a fuss when people post about the clubs football issues. The thread clearly states what it's about. If you don't want to go there then simply don't open the thread. Instead you come on and say sink or make other snide comments. Bore off.
    I think because the original post wasn't a genuine attempt to enter into a debate or explore the reasons behind Parkinson leaving but just yet another trolling attempt by some saddo who has thankfully now been banned.

Yes, people could, and IMHO should, have just ignored the whole thread and the now departed troll's other threads.

I think the snide remarks and "sink" were more about the not feeding the troll rather than stifling debate.

• Options
    Well possibly.