Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club Records to be broken this Season?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    According to the program 23 individual and team all-time records broken this season ...amazing
  • Options
    Dedication, that's what it takes.
  • Options
    probably not a record in the true sense, and probably already been mentioned. I would imagine its the first time ever when after a season there is no other team in the entire top 4 leagues who have fewer than our number of defeats. Also think the 5 should have been 3, but there you go.
    you have lucky wins and unlucky defeats, more or less evens out
  • Options
    Actually it is 6 club records and 2 tied.
    Most away points in season (50), new record
    Most doubles in season equalled (9), equalled with 80-81
  • Options
    Must add 99-00 was also 9 doubles but different value, we were in div.2
  • Options
    We need to save ourselves some records to break next season.
    ALL records, new and old, are there to be broken (again) next season.
  • Options
    true, but we don't want to make it too hard for ourselves :)
  • Options
    Charlton have set a new club record for most home league games without a win – 10 (D6 L4)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:

Charlton have set a new club record for most home league games without a win – 10 (D6 L4)

Yipee!

I know Roy Castle is sadly no longer available, but maybe we could book Cheryl Baker to make a presentation before Sundays game?

Dedication, that's what you need........
  • Options
    Don't worry chaps... things will get worse, can't wait until this terrible season is over. Just why do we still go every other Saturday? Surely we have seen and suffered enough yet thousands of us still go, hoping for some kind of miracle, which obviously isn't going to happen! No way I can watch the same shite next season - especially while RD and The Bitch are running our club into the gutter. I'll come back when they have gone and our club is in good hands with owners who actually give a toss whether we win or not and which league we are playing in.
  • Options
    Have we lost four in a row in the third tier before? 
  • Options
    We did in 2010/11 season. 2 home and 2 away.