Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club Records to be broken this Season?

Comments

• Options
    Jake, fill your boots young man. If you want to take over the prediction league and the Valley manager for next season let me know, and I shall e mail the many excel spreadsheets through to you :-). At least the better half will be happy ;-)
  • Options
    haha just saving you the trouble my friendddd lol
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Congratulations to Chris Powell and the Charlton team who have now achieved something no other Charlton side have done over a season.

I'll let you work it out or at least let Adrian, our Parisian statto, tell you as it was his work.

Good to meet yours today A. All round yours when we play PSG in the Champions League.
  • Options
    Congratulations to Chris Powell and the Charlton team who have now achieved something no other Charlton side have done over a season.

I'll let you work it out or at least let Adrian, our Parisian statto, tell you as it was his work.

Good to meet yours today A. All round yours when we play PSG in the Champions League.
  • Options
    Have we beaten everyone in the league this season?
  • Options
    I love this thread
  • Options
    No, two draws against Tranmere.

No team has taken more 3 pts off us?
  • Options
    No, two draws against Tranmere.

No team has taken more 3 pts off us?
    correct. No team has or can take more points off us than we have taken off them.
  • Options
    Is it that we have taken more away fans to every other club than they have brought to us?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is it that we have taken more away fans to every other club than they have brought to us?

;o)

No, but Adrian also gave me a load of great footie books for the auctions including a whole book on attendances, season tickets sold etc etc going back to 1888. Can't imagine anyone on here would want to bid on that one : - )

• Options
    Most League Wins (Up to and including the Walsall Home Game)

27 league wins 34/35, 99/00 and 11/12
    26 league wins 97/98
    25 league wins 80/81
    24 league wins 57/58

Most League Away Wins (Up to and including the Walsall Home Game)

14 league away wins 11/12
    12 league away wins 99/00
    11 league away wins 80/81 and 91/92
    10 league away wins 34/35
    9 league away wins 28/29, 47/48, 57/58, 95/96, 97/98 and 09/10

Most League points (Up to and including the Walsall Home Game) since 1981/1982. 3 Points for a win

91 points 99/00 and 11/12
    88 points 97/98
    84 points 09/10
    77 points 85/86

Least defeats in a League Season (Up to and including the Walsall Home Game)

5 league defeats 11/12
    8 league defeats 34/35 and 09/10
    9 league defeats 35/36, 36/37, 85/86, 95/96 and 99/00

Biggest positive goal difference in a League Season (Up to and including the Walsall Home Game)

51 goals 34/35
    43 goals 11/12
    38 goals 57/58
    34 goals 99/00
    33 goals 85/86

League Goals scored in a League Season (Up to and including the Walsall Home Game)

107 league goals 57/58
    103 league goals 34/35
    97 league goals 60/61
    92 league goals 58/59
    74 league goals 11/12

League Goals conceded in a League Season (Up to and including the Walsall Home Game)

31 league goals 11/12
    44 league goals 80/81
    45 league goals 23/24, 85/86 and 95/96
    46 league goals 92/93
    48 league goals 24/25, 91/92 and 09/10

Clean Sheets in a League Season (Up to and including the Walsall Home Game)

20 Clean Sheets 80/81 and 97/98
    19 clean sheets 11/12
    17 Clean Sheets 24/25
    16 Clean Sheets 99/00
    15 Clean Sheets 85/86, 92/93 and 09/10
  • Options
    Oi Shirty - stop hijacking jakecafc's thread and trying to take the clory for all his hard work!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Thanks Shirty
  • Options
    So, this year has seen the most league wins in a season we've ever had, the most away wins we've ever had and the most points we've accumulated since 3 points for a win came in - and with 4 games to go still in with a very good shout of beating the records fort the least league defeats, least goals conceded and the most clean sheets.

Anyone that isn't completely overjoyed with this season needs their bumps felt. It just DOESN'T get any better than this, so you might as well go and top yourself if you're not happy!
  • Options
    Havent seen enough goals, it was much better in 57/58.
  • Options
    Well done Shirty for the work done to set out just what the team has achieved and continues to achieve this season.
    Those importance of the 3 wins and draw against the Sheffield sides cannot be overstated. If we had lost up at Sheff Utd, rather than won, they, rather than CAFC may be the ones in the driving seat. As it is CP has steadied the ship and we are heading for the title.
  • Options
    But we missed out on an immediate return to the top flight. A huge, negative, turning point in our history

• Options
    But we missed out on an immediate return to the top flight. A huge, negative, turning point in our history

Was our captain sh8t that year too?
  • Options
    Anyone know the record points tally when it was 2 points for a win? I'm looking in your direction Henry! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Adrian has all the statts
  • Options
    Adrian has all the statts
    Is that the same fella the club callously drove off and left waving in the road at the Charlton pick-up point on Saturday?
  • Options
    oui
  • Options
    No wonder he has the stats, he had plenty of time on his hands to work them out ;-)

• Options
    Not bad going for a first full season in management and a group of players who hadn't played together before. If CP doesn't get some sort of award I will eat my foot.
  • Options
    No wonder he has the stats, he had plenty of time on his hands to work them out ;-)

You can have too many stats though. He'd probably worked out that not one of Betty's coaches had left a pick up point with a missing passenger since 1993, so had that extra 5 mins in bed.

• Options
    If CP doesn't get some sort of award I will eat my foot.
    Or you could just get legless.......?

• Options

You can have too many stats though. He'd probably worked out that not one of Betty's coaches had left a pick up point with a missing passenger since 1993, so had that extra 5 mins in bed.

Nice one Off It, but I was up at 4:30 and the reason why I was late is a bit long to
    explain and uninteresting. Only partially responsible really.
  • Options
    Four 9-0 wins and we'll do the lot.
  • Options
    What about never losing a match in which we score first? Not really a record, more of a stat. I am not sure in my 50 years it has happened throughout a season/