Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter v Charlton Post Match Views

Comments

• Options
    Weve only scored 3 goals once since mid november.
    True Matt but I would rather win 1-0 than score 4 like the Wendies did against Hudds and share the points.
  • Options
    Does Slater have too much influence?

We're even wearing a Man City kit now : - )
  • Options
    Exeter fans forum not overly impressed with us judging by the comments. I suppose he truth is we are far from being a one trick pony and have a full repertoire of strengths unlike our rivals. Hope we win by a few on tuesday though. 1 goal is never comfy.
  • Options
    We impress noone apart from ourselves it seems. Luckiest team to ever have 63 pts after 27 games.
  • Options
    Weak goal, but these kind of results are what makes Champions. Back home now with a coffee after randomly meeting oggy red on the train.
    My only complaint about today is no cheese and lack of warmth in my burger
  • Options
    Train all booked for Oldham, surely thats too soon a date for us to clinch it.. ?

Another clean sheet, what an immense defence we have. sounded like bwp played well again but just didn't get the reward

Promotion at Olham would require a 16 point gap down to 3rd place. I'd grab it with both hands but I'm not counting on it.
  • Options
    Good win in a match that was a potential banana skin.

Had no idea Smith got a hat-rick, good on him.
  • Options
    What a team and what a manager. Bring on the Bury!
  • Options
    Chris Powell. What a class act that man is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CP keeping everyone on the ground, 9 clear, Jackson buying drinks on the train love it
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson going live on 606 from the train at 7.20pm
  • Options
    On train home from Exeter now never seen north stand Steve so happy, comical winning goal, professional if unspectacular performance. Nice to see Dale come on for last twenty. BTW we are going up. Johnny Jackson is on the train as well offering beers to the fans top man.

I love him.
  • Options
    On train home from Exeter now never seen north stand Steve so happy, comical winning goal, professional if unspectacular performance. Nice to see Dale come on for last twenty. BTW we are going up. Johnny Jackson is on the train as well offering beers to the fans top man.

I love him.
    Ditto. Got so much man love for JJ.
  • Options
    Was he on 606 from the train? I couldn't get my vpn to work and missed it
  • Options
    ive had 606 on since 7.10 and he ain't been on
  • Options
    ive had 606 on since 7.10 and he ain't been on
    same.
  • Options
    Was he on 606 from the train? I couldn't get my vpn to work and missed it
    Dont think he has been on yet. been listening for 20 mins and not heard him.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Target 100 now requires less than two points per game.
    Plus my second team Crawley in the fifth round of the FA cup again.What a splendiferous day!

Your second team ?
  • Options
    I'll go back to it then. Maybe they can't get asignal or he was just joking. Annoyingly - once I get the VPN to listen to 606 I can't connect to Charlton Life
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he was probably joking
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Charlton fan on 606 now.
  • Options
    maybe not!!
  • Options
    jacko on
  • Options
    JJ on 606 now.
  • Options
    Top Man. Proud to be an addick
  • Options
    I just caught the last few seconds - damn it!
  • Options
    hero. loved our fan too, bang on about wednesday
  • Options
    Proper Captain.
  • Options
    Our fan on before JJ sounded like Mr Finch...