Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth away (sold out - ed. extra 460 tickets on sale NOW)

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Anyone got any ideas when the tickets will be going on sale?

Want to take my boy to this one and book up a train ASAP whilst there are bargains to be had.

Cheers

Comments

• Out of interest, why don't you take the coach?
  • The thought of sitting on a coach for how ever many hours with no legroom doesn't really float my boat.

At the moment I can book first class trains for me and him for a bullseye, which sounds like a decent enough bargain for me.
  • Anyone got any ideas when the tickets will be going on sale?

Want to take my boy to this one and book up a train ASAP whilst there are bargains to be had.

Cheers

The thought of sitting on a coach for how ever many hours with no legroom doesn't really float my boat.

At the moment I can book first class trains for me and him for a bullseye, which sounds like a decent enough bargain for me.
    Booked a megabus train ticket back for £5 and southwest trains going out £10
    Would think the tickets will go on some restricted sale four weeks beforehand

• Are there any season ticket holders that are not planning on going Bournemouth away able to help me out?

There are 16 of us going down for the weekend, but only 3 are season ticket holders, so we are well short of the required amount. Dont really wanna head all the way down and not get to go to the game, as i cant see these getting to general sale.

Anyone not going but able to buy tickets on restrcited sale please help!
  • It doesnt mention it on the website but I reckon we will sell this out double quick and they will give us the uncovered bit behind the goal which probably holds similar numbers

May be wrong though
  • Went on restricted sale this morning.
  • It doesnt mention it on the website but I reckon we will sell this out double quick and they will give us the uncovered bit behind the goal which probably holds similar numbers

May be wrong though
    The uncovered bit isn't being used this season and has been dismantled due to the lack of southern teams in this league.
  • Just called up and got my tickets for this one. COYR
  • How many per ST holder?
  • at the moment its those who have been to 4 away games up to the maximum number purchased per game
  • Sponsored links:

• which includes myself but cannot afford to shell out £60 at the moment for me and 2 mates!
  • JTJT
    edited January 2012
    Need 3 but haven't done any aways this season. Pretty much no chance.
    Brother should be able to get us in
  • I've only been to 3. Tempted to buy Chesterfield/Tranmere even though I can't go to get priority.

Hopefully will be a few left on Thursday.

• just gone and booked them after the consensus on here about them selling so quickly!
  • Got train tickets to Bournemouth station. anyone have any idea what the easiest way to get to the ground is from the station?
  • edited January 2012
    Cab or 25 minute walk.

If you walk it's a straight road.
  • thought we had 2000 for this?
  • Got train tickets to Bournemouth station. anyone have any idea what the easiest way to get to the ground is from the station?
    Get off at Pokesdown (the stop before), it's a shorter walk.

• i've been to 4 aways but generally buy on the door but can't prove it :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• i've been to 4 aways but generally buy on the door but can't prove it :-(
    you can get your stubs added to your purchase history..

May be wrong though

@Jem_Racing
    JemRacing
    @MiserableOlGit It's not there anymore mate. You will have the normal corner, possibly a bit more of the east stand if its a promotion party

• Was really looking forward to this one as it should be a sell out and a cracking atmosphere , unfortunately i'm now pencilled in for a fun afternoon at the dental surgery. Yay :'(

May be wrong though
    Will be difficult getting behind the goal when there is not a stand there!!

Turn left out of the station, you hit a main road, turn left again and carry on walking for about a mile. The second pub you come to do a right after this and the ground is on your left hand side, 25 minutes walk maximum

• edited January 2012
    at the moment its those who have been to 4 away games up to the maximum number purchased per game
    No / well maybe. See link above.
    It's S/T holders who have attended 4 different away games (up to the minimum number of tickets purchased for all 4 games).

IE If you've bought 9,8,6,5,4,3,2,1 for various games. You can buy 5.
    Simples (not really)
  • They have been known to give the whole stand. Defo did it for Southampton last year. If we sell out quickly they might do it again.
  • We sold out last season without them extending the allocation so doubt they will do it this year
  • edited January 2012
    For those that haven't noticed AFCB are very much in the hunt for a play off place so I very much doubt that they'll be looking to give us any extra especially when this game is probably the most popular fixture for home fans now that Saint's aren't knocking around.