Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth away (sold out - ed. extra 460 tickets on sale NOW)

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012
    let me know where i'm criticising it or trying too oggy for the bournemouth match

• Options
    edited February 2012
    *Ticket Gone*.
  • Options
    Well a Charlton friend got us tickets and I dont even know who she is. I have had a very sad day today with two different friends losing loved ones the early hours of this morning and got told by each of them this morning.very grim.

Logged on today after all that to be told by Mrs billycotton that she had got me and tavern tickets for bournemouth was just a really nice uplifting touch.

There are some good people in this world... Charlton friends.
  • Options
    Well a Charlton friend got us tickets and I dont even know who she is. I have had a very sad day today with two different friends losing loved ones the early hours of this morning and got told by each of them this morning.very grim.

Logged on today after all that to be told by Mrs billycotton that she had got me and tavern tickets for bournemouth was just a really nice uplifting touch.

There are some good people in this world... Charlton friends.
    Chin up, Curb_It. I'm sure your friends appreciated you being there for them.

What goes around, comes around.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Im just hanging around in the background Fanny. But will be there if needed.

• Options

That's what true friends do, Curb_it.

• Options
    Tickets and hotel booked. Should be a good one.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Sorry to hear B. This is all you can do for now. A very good friend lost her mum suddenly last week. I feel useless, there's nothing you can say but just make sure they know you are always there for them. Take care.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Your better than that Brenda.

Not sure about what has happened to who, what, how or why so my sympathies are with you. Unfortunately I can't let a quote like that slip through the net. xxx
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope the club can get more tickets, although anticipate unlikely, looking to get a couple for myself and Porkpie
  • Options
    Hope the club can get more tickets, although anticipate unlikely, looking to get a couple for myself and Porkpie
    Go in the home end, they will not sell out
  • Options

Go in the home end, they will not sell out

are we sure about this as i have booked the hotel but got no match tickets
  • Options
    Anyone got any idea when we will find out if we're getting any more tickets.

Going in the home end is not a problem but would prefer to be in with our lot.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Good news - indications from Bournemouth are that we will be receiving an additional allocation of a few hundred tickets next week.

Further details to follow after the weekend, but they will be going back on restricted sale on the same basis as when we sold out, i.e. VG and ST two each; or all supporters up to the number bought for four away games this season.
  • Options
    I've already got my tickets, but nice one - the more addicks down there the better.
  • Options
    Brilliant news, might be able to get a couple!
  • Options
    Great news. Will be making sure I'm at the front of the queue for two of these...
  • Options
    If anyone manages to get 2 spares I would definately take them off you.
    If some come up please inbox me.
  • Options
    I think we have yours sorted nick. Will tell you monday when back on computer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got a great deal on trains for this on Megabus, £5 return to Southampton (50p booking fee)

09:39 Waterloo >> 11:12 Southampton

20:55 Southampton >> 22:38 Waterloo

Then on the day £8.50 anytime return (with YP railcard) from Southampton to Bournemouth

11:24 Southampton >> 12:00 Bournemouth

19:59 Bournemouth >> 20:28 Southampton

Sorted

• Options
    Got a great deal on trains for this on Megabus, £5 return to Southampton (50p booking fee)

09:39 Waterloo >> 11:12 Southampton

20:55 Southampton >> 22:38 Waterloo

Then on the day £8.50 anytime return (with YP railcard) from Southampton to Bournemouth

11:24 Southampton >> 12:00 Bournemouth

19:59 Bournemouth >> 20:28 Southampton

Sorted

All that for £14 ? I got adult fare direct for £20

10:05 - london waterloo
    12:00 - bournemouth

Depart Bournemouth, Train Station at March 3, 2012 7:59 PM arrive London, Waterloo at March 3, 2012 9:49 PM
  • Options
    I had a look at it would of been £19 return, which I don't have that money to spend at the moment and would of only had enough to book 8 days in advance, which would of been more than quoted price now
  • Options
    Nearest station to the ground is Pokesdown, Boscombe. Only a ten minute walk where as Bournemouth is a cab journey.
  • Options
    Don't need a cab from Bournemouth, as only 30min walk (at my slow pace!). Get to Bournemouth and have a few beers on the way. Nothing of note around the ground from memory. £30 return, anytime, train fare for me (cheaper than single fares). Will get one around 10am to get to Bournemouth by 12pm.

Anyway thinking about Tuesday's home game, and Saturday with a lovely drive to Tranmere FC (trains far too expensive for that trip).
  • Options
    Whats the latest on the extra tickets?
  • Options
    I have one spare ticket if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    when are we going know for certain if we're getting the extra tickets?
  • Options
    when are we going know for certain if we're getting the extra tickets?
    5 hours before kick off.............bloody disgrace
  • Options
    Tinpot.

If Airman Brown wasn't kicking down peoples doors at 6 in the morning we'd have some news by now.