Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth away (sold out - ed. extra 460 tickets on sale NOW)

Comments

• Options
    when are we going know for certain if we're getting the extra tickets?
    apparently there are only 5 extra, they are golden in colour and have been concealed in five separate chocolate bars in SE London/Kent. Good luck!
  • Options
    when are we going know for certain if we're getting the extra tickets?
    apparently there are only 5 extra, they are golden in colour and have been concealed in five separate chocolate bars in SE London/Kent. Good luck!
    Post of the week!!

• Options
    Extra 460 on for restricted sale, from OS
  • Options
    edited February 2012
  • Options
    great news & with many others saying they purchased in "home end" we should now have 2k+ supporters on the day.
  • Options
    Extra 460 on for restricted sale, from OS
    Nice one Cyril!!!
  • Options
    Just got two-whooooppeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Options
    just got my tickets - whooooppeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Options
    150 of the extra AFC Bournemouth tickets have so far been sold today (MW) #cafc #getinquick
  • Options
    Anyone know what the parkings like down at Bournemouth?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The extra 460 tickets are on the opposite side of the pitch. Should be a good atmosphere.
  • Options
    That should make it interesting then!
  • Options
    Anyone know what the parkings like down at Bournemouth?
    You can park at the ground , but it does take a while to get out at the end, if your tight about about paying for your parking , then sorry i can't help :0

• Options
    how are ticket sales going? anybody know if they will be available tomorrow?
  • Options
    Sold out again
  • Options
    Sold out again
    Is that on the OS?
  • Options
    Sold out again
    Is that on the OS?
    Yes
  • Options
    I believe it now then.
  • Options
    Going to be good fun: especially for us lot in the extra ones the other side of the ground. Should be able to get some decent chants going between the two sets of CAFC
  • Options
    Can you hear the south stand sing? Noooooo Noooooo! North stand give us a song!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yet another case of one end of the ground singing 'is that all you take away' no doubt....
  • Options
    Yet another case of one end of the ground singing 'is that all you take away' no doubt....
    Like that
  • Options
    I would imagine lots in home areas to. Three of us have tickets in home end.
  • Options
    Have a spare oap ticket for sale, mum sadly can't make it. If anyone wants to buy let me know
  • Options
    Have a spare oap ticket for sale, mum sadly can't make it. If anyone wants to buy let me know
    You should start a new Bournemouth "spares" thread for that.
  • Options
    Have got train tickets from waterloo to bournemouth, just seen pokesdown is nearer to the ground. My question is, is the station before bournemouth? and will there be any issues with us getting off at pokesdown prior to bournemouth
  • Options
    Have got train tickets from waterloo to bournemouth, just seen pokesdown is nearer to the ground. My question is, is the station before bournemouth? and will there be any issues with us getting off at pokesdown prior to bournemouth
    Yes and yes
  • Options
    I've had to get the coach as the train is a little too pricey.
    It'll have to be hip flasks all round then.
  • Options
    Yes and yes
    You mean yes and no.
  • Options
    It's the station before, but not all trains stop there.

Can't imagine they'd be too fussed if you got off there, but you may have a bit more trouble getting on there afterwards.