Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth away (sold out - ed. extra 460 tickets on sale NOW)

Comments

• Options
    how much is coach?
  • Options
    Would imagine about £20, unless you are buying it then about 20k
  • Options
    haha cheers
  • Options
    They didn't give soton anymore, they only had the 1350 because they wanted as many tix for themselves as poss
  • Options
    They were in the playoffs last year and Southampton were in the automatic places when they played. Saints got the whole stand, can't see the difference.
  • Options
    They were in the playoffs last year and Southampton were in the automatic places when they played. Saints got the whole stand, can't see the difference.
    Was probably a police thing to limit the amount of Southampton outside the ground. They have a history of crowd trouble between them

• Options
    pwopaa naughtyy
  • Options
    Bournemouth = 3 Points & Little Chef Popham , with the mouthy Southampton Manager & scrummy food.
  • Options
    what home stand are we all heading for then,and what are the chances of getting in
  • Options
    Wanna get down to this one, got the day booked off work, but only been on three away trips due to work, so hopefully will get the tickets when they come out on general sale
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm dead excited about this game, I randomly work with a Bournemouth players mum and she offered to ask her son to get my shirt signed by the Charlton lads on match day - assuming he agrees to this, I may soon be owning an awesome (though badly tailored) shirt
  • Options
    Local game for me, hopefully get tickets. Got some family on the case for me.

If not, been offered to go in one of the boxes there so win win either way!
  • Options
    just got a couple
  • Options
    Just looked up hospitality. 65 plus VAT for all the works. But am i being thick but they dont even have the Charlton game listed at the online ticketing section?

https://tickets.afcbdirect.co.uk/Online/default.asp
  • Options
    just got a couple
    Got mine? ;-)
  • Options
    we'll see, need to talk to my old man and brother. You'll probably be able to get one soon.
  • Options
    Just looked up hospitality. 65 plus VAT for all the works. But am i being thick but they dont even have the Charlton game listed at the online ticketing section?

https://tickets.afcbdirect.co.uk/Online/default.asp
    I tried that as I have no priority - I suspect they know we are likely to sell our quota.

• Options
    what home stand are we all heading for then,and what are the chances of getting in
    As long as you don't say you are Charlton and tone down any London accent, no problems at all

• Options
    Got my tickets, can't wait!
  • Options
    just booked hoburn park near bournemouth only £100 for 3 nights for the four of us and only 6 miles from ground coyr
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Looks like Gritty is doing a good job with the Cherries.
    http://www.afcb.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10324~2596196,00.html
  • Options
    Tickets booked for Mrs and me. Will never forget that last 10 minutes last year when Bournemouth had us against the wall and Robbie Elliott kept them at bay with several world-class saves!

Thios year spending the night in Piddletrenthide and will have a few pints of Piddle in the Piddle Inn... whatever the result!
  • Options
    Just got 3. All in all there will be 5 of us going. My first time to Bournemouth.
    Where is everyone drinking?
  • Options
    I'll be there, but as we haven't won when I've gone away this season (Stevenage, Walsall, Fulham) can I apologise in advance...
  • Options
    Just got 3. All in all there will be 5 of us going. My first time to Bournemouth.
    Where is everyone drinking?
    Everywhere!
  • Options
    Hotel booked, tickets booked, champagne......on ice.
  • Options
    still plenty left i hope, getting ours in the morn.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Said there was 17 left when I rung up earlier. Apparently the phones have been going mad all day. Glad I got my 27 when I did.

Coming with my are
    3 x Millwall
    5 x West Ham
    2 x Man Utd
    1 x midget
    7 x KKK
    2 x that can't sit down
    3 x over 50s with bad knees
    1 x Charlton
    1 x Chris Solly
  • Options
    Said there was 17 left when I rung up earlier. Apparently the phones have been going mad all day. Glad I got my 27 when I did.

Coming with my are
    3 x Millwall
    5 x West Ham
    2 x Man Utd
    1 x midget
    7 x KKK
    2 x that can't sit down
    1 x Charlton
    1 x Chris Solly
    PMSL

• Options

Coming with my are
    3 x Millwall
    5 x West Ham
    2 x Man Utd
    1 x midget
    7 x KKK
    2 x that can't sit down
    1 x Charlton
    1 x Chris Solly
    That's only 25, plus you makes 26. Is the other one for Rachel Riley?