Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess the Stevenage attendance.

Comments

• Options
    4 years this month I'll have you know :-)
  • Options
    Funny how all of a sudden lots of people have family comiments when we are in league one, pretty sure if we were in the Barclays Premier League these family comiments wouldn't exist and people would of a sudden turn up when Man united or Arsenal roll in to town.
    There are some threads on here that make you glad to me a charlton supporter and glad to be part of this forum. Then there's this one that has a group of twats trying to make some of us feel guilty for wanting to watch a game of football because we have been unable for a variety of reasons. You really are a tool, get a life and grow up I have given my heart and soul to this club for many years as have many other non-season ticket holders and will not be put down by a knob like you.
    Bit harsh luv
  • Options
    I don't mind these jonny come latelys buying a few cheap tickets to support the team but coming into the Lib and causing massive queues is a step too far!
    Gave up in the end waiting for beer for Sheffield Utd, ended up drinking in the ground ..... Hopefully they are aware of the big likely turn up and have plenty of bar staff :-)
  • Options
    Funny how all of a sudden lots of people have family comiments when we are in league one, pretty sure if we were in the Barclays Premier League these family comiments wouldn't exist and people would of a sudden turn up when Man united or Arsenal roll in to town.
    There are some threads on here that make you glad to me a charlton supporter and glad to be part of this forum. Then there's this one that has a group of twats trying to make some of us feel guilty for wanting to watch a game of football because we have been unable for a variety of reasons. You really are a tool, get a life and grow up I have given my heart and soul to this club for many years as have many other non-season ticket holders and will not be put down by a knob like you.
    Don't feed the troll Sadie.

I gave a reasonable explanation to one of his comments higher up the thread and he ignored it because he is here to wind up rather than indulge in debate.

I'm a season ticket holder and I really hope you and your daughter enjoy your day out.

Taking your child to watch the team you love where your ancestors also took you is a great experience.

Make sure you enjoy it and ignore that tosspot!
  • Options
    I don't mind these jonny come latelys buying a few cheap tickets to support the team but coming into the Lib and causing massive queues is a step too far!
    Gave up in the end waiting for beer for Sheffield Utd, ended up drinking in the ground ..... Hopefully they are aware of the big likely turn up and have plenty of bar staff :-)
    They do know that it's going to be busy Saturday and I think they are getting an extra person in.
  • Options

I gave a reasonable explanation to one of his comments higher up the thread and he ignored it because he is here to wind up rather than indulge in debate.

I'm a season ticket holder and I really hope you and your daughter enjoy your day out.

Taking your child to watch the team you love where your ancestors also took you is a great experience.

The point I am making is these promtions arent to my taste but everyone seems to want to bite my head off about it. I should be allowed a opnion seeing as I have been a season ticket holder for 13 years and have travellied up and down the country supporting the club, but according to you lot my opnion is wrong. All I would like to say is it would be intresting to see how the club would of coped last season with out us 'regulars' turning up every week when we were laying in the middle of the table struggling to get past a gate of sixteen thousand every home game. So sorry if it sligtly annoys me.
  • Options
    yeah leave him alone he's only putting across his onion. i mean opnion. sorry wait... opinion.
  • Options
    if any newbies wish to drink in the lib for the first time before the game send me a whisper and i will talk you though the series of secret handshakes and passwords you will need to get pass the door keepers and various wardens of the liberali.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

The point I am making is these promtions arent to my taste but everyone seems to want to bite my head off about it. I should be allowed a opnion seeing as I have been a season ticket holder for 13 years and have travellied up and down the country supporting the club, but according to you lot my opnion is wrong. All I would like to say is it would be intresting to see how the club would of coped last season with out us 'regulars' turning up every week when we were laying in the middle of the table struggling to get past a gate of sixteen thousand every home game. So sorry if it sligtly annoys me.
    You're entitled to an opinion for sure but digging out people when you don't know their circumstances is not on in my opinion.

The Valley holds 27,111 and simple economics dictates that to maintain and keep the club and ground we love in the long term we have to fill it or at least consistently get more than we have been getting.

As a dedicated supporter I would have thought that you would appreciate that fact in all honesty.

• Options
    Don't listen to them Woodsywood. Some have genuine reasons but there are thousands who have dropped off due to 'other comitments' since we left the Prem. There is a lot of truth in what you say but i don't resent them for it - its my choice to go, as it is there's not to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Your entitled to an opinion for sure but digging out people when you don't know their circumstances is not on in my opinion.

The Valley holds 27,111 and simple economics dictates that to maintain and keep the club and ground we love in the long term we have to fill it or at least consistently get more than we have been getting.

As a dedicated supporter I would have thought that you would appreciate that fact in all honesty.

There is nothing better then the Valley of dreams filled to full capacity and hopefully we can get the same attendance aganist Notts County in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Woodyswood has a valid point. If someone genuinely can't make a game then so be it. However, many of those people that can't make it for Rochdale H, would have been able to make Man U at home & there is no denying it.
  • Options
    i couldnt go to mk dons or rochdale, because i had to work late even if it was us against barcalona in the champions league i cant do tuesdays nights now, if i tell my boss i need to finish early to go to the football i wouldnt have a job so ive had to sacrifice the 2 last tuesday matches, sucks balls but at the end of the day staying in my job comes first.
  • Options
    well its going to be 26, 464
  • Options
  • Options
    Woodyswood has a valid point. If someone genuinely can't make a game then so be it. However, many of those people that can't make it for Rochdale H, would have been able to make Man U at home & there is no denying it.
    Finally someone who makes sense on this thread
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    if any newbies wish to drink in the lib for the first time before the game send me a whisper and i will talk you though the series of secret handshakes and passwords you will need to get pass the door keepers and various wardens of the liberali.
    Crickey , sounds like going to see the Wizard of Oz! :-0

Who gets to be the wizard, and are Ugg boots compulsory? ;-0
  • Options
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    According to the Stevanage site they have sold out all thier allocation 1200 at £5 each --how comes they ripped us of for £25....

If we made them pay thes ame price they would have took 200

crowd 25.500
  • Options
    Well im suspecting that a very high percentage of season ticket holders will be thrilled to see a packed Valley for whatever reason that may be ......... As for being more likely that fans may attend if it was Man United, so what. We all have a choice what to do with our money and recreational time and to the best of my knowledge it is not a crime to prioritise other events in life rather than to watch Charlton. I really would love to live close to the Valley and be a season ticket holder but cant complain too much as have a fantastic life near the beach with my family and children ..... one of lifes sacrifices im afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Woodsywood do me a favour will ya?

Never, ever, refer to our ground as the "Valley of dreams". I've been going for more than 35 years and have never, ever, heard a proper supporter call it that. Whether they''re regular supporters or someone who has to pick and chose their games for whatever reason.

• Options
    Crickey , sounds like going to see the Wizard of Oz! :-0

Who gets to be the wizard, and are Ugg boots compulsory? ;-0
    afka is part of the lolipop league that will welcome you when you enter, only wear uggs if you want to part of plaayers crew..
  • Options
    Or 'The Barclays Premier League'
  • Options
    Yes, as a season ticket holder, I am looking forwards to the improved atmosphere the big gate is going to have.
  • Options
    hmmmmm ad a few...

• Options
  • Options
  • Options

Never, ever, refer to our ground as the "Valley of dreams". I've been going for more than 35 years and have never, ever, heard a proper supporter call it that. Whether they''re regular supporters or someone who has to pick and chose their games for whatever reason.

Sorry son didnt realise that would offend you proper supporters I will keep with the daytrippers.
  • Options
    Isit safe enough to get a ticket on the day?
  • Options

Or 'The Barclays Premier League'
    Is their a echo in this thread!