Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Wonder .... Its Only a Fiver!

124»

Comments

• Options

Also, while I enjoyed the atmosphere I have come to realise I am way to short to be in row R of the lower North. That or when did everyone become so bloody tall? :-(
    I was in row R, Lower North, am 6'2" but couldn't see much because the guys in row RR were huge. Glad they don't come every game.
    I was in RR. Hope it wasn't us blocking you. The bloke behind my dad did keep asking him to put his arm down as he couldn't see..
    Nope wasn't us, not a real problem for a one off and the guys in RR sort of had the same problem, at 5.7(and 3/4) which is 2" less than I was in 2010 I have to be clever about which seats to take. Also as I go with my 10yo it is best all round. (BTW she also got on her seat to watch the first half, but thank goodness the guys behind where also tall) And for once in the North Stand the very offence language which we have had before was missing (one person shouted something and got proper disapproving looks)
  • Options
    spanish people. far too many spanish people.

not in general, but at the valley on saturday.
    I guess they came looking to see Alonso in action .... they weren't the only ones who were disappointed! :-0

i was on the train from new eltham to lewisham then lewisham to blackheath with alonso on saturday lunchtime, had been at the training ground in the gym said he's working hard to get/stay fit but didnt really want to talk too much.

• Options
    Do you 2 not realise how sad it is 2 middle aged men having this petty squabble on a football forum like a pair of 7 year old girls in the playground?

Pull yourselves together it's embarrassing.

keep your nose out of it you celtic mug!
  • Options
    My experiences of the day were all good ..firstly the bar (lower north)didnt seem understaffed so got served ok .Sat amongst a er rather large family who definitely took up there fivers worth of seat .small kid about 3 with a flag kept poking my brother about his person(brother was forced to temper his normal tourettes like outbursts due to presence of same )
    That 3 year old and his family could now be CAFC converts ..i hope so ..er as long as they sit somewhere else
  • Options
    I just read someone's facebook status saying it was good to watch the charlton match on Saturday and they had fun but they wish it was Chelsea they was watching instead. WTF? Think I'm gonna have a Facebook row now lol.
  • Options
    Do you 2 not realise how sad it is 2 middle aged men having this petty squabble on a football forum like a pair of 7 year old girls in the playground?

Pull yourselves together it's embarrassing.

keep your nose out of it you celtic mug!
    Ha! Turn it in you mook!