Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Yeovil | 20th March 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    3-0 N'Guessan hat trick
  • Options
    Let's hope the crowd sticks with the team.

Johnson is on record as saying that The Valley crowd turns on their own after being frustrated for 15-20 minutes so let's prove him wrong and get behind the boys! (Sorry BDL) ONE AIM!!!!!!!

ps nice piece young Stubley...
  • Options
    Horrible nervy Tuesday night performance in front of the loyal 12k.

Maybe if you are fearing the worst its sometime better to say nothing at all but I have started now, 1-2 Yeovil.

If we can scrape together 15k home fans and everyone is up for it, it might be better but I think my crowd/atmosphere assumption will be bang on, hopefully not the result.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Keep on keeping on .. this will be a victory for us .... and to any 'fans' who start booing or jeering at any time during the match, may y'all fall over with Montezuma's Revenge ... CAFC 2 v Yeovil Town 0
  • Options
    I'm not confident at all, in some ways this might prove a harder game than Huddersfield, as Yeovil are in form, have nothing to lose and can play on the break, whereas on Saturday, Huddersfield's form is patchy, they need the win if they want automatic and will have a nervous home crowd adding to the tension.
  • Options
    2 nil yeovil
  • Options
    3-3
  • Options
    2-1 yeovil
  • Options
    2-1 yeovil
    Still upbeat then Dipsie?
  • Options
    its a prediction 'buddy'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I never really do these predictions, I'm gunna go for 2-2 with A brace for BWP
  • Options
    Do I see that the nervy fear element is creeping in, with some posters?

That's the last thing our team needs at The Valley.
  • Options
    I have no idea what to expect.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    2 1 to us Russell opener, Yeovil to equalise just on half time with a BWP late winner from a N'Guessan assist.
  • Options
    I'd go 4-5-1 and stick to playing it on the floor. If we clear using long ball and they win the header against BWP our midfield can mop up and attack

Hamer
    Solly
    Taylor
    Morrisson
    Wiggins
    Wagstaff
    Hollands
    Hughes
    Jackson (if fit) if not go for a very advanced Stephens
    NGuesson
    BWP
  • Options
    0-6 to Yeovil
  • Options
    0-6 to Yeovil
    And that's only the Half Time score.

• Options
    Oh yeah, 0-10 at full time, they em the best
  • Options
    2-1 to yeovil. We're still goin up tho
  • Options
    2 1 to us Russell opener, Yeovil to equalise just on half time with a BWP late winner from a N'Guessan assist.
    An N'Guessan assist, surely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going to be interesting to see who plays and who's on the bench for this game.

If Cook and N'Guessen play then who misses it out? Jackson if not fit? Waggy or Green or Pritchard
  • Options
    I think we'll win but it will be tight
  • Options
    I'm expecting a poor crowd and a poor performance. I think it will be a narrow 2-1 victory or 1-1. Saturday is when we will really turn up.
  • Options
    Can we stop the *insert team name* who gives a f coz we are the charlton and were going up song pls, was great at fulham but wearing thin now and we should be giving an f if we fail to beat yeovil at home.
  • Options
    Pooing oneself about this. Praying for a win. 2-1.
  • Options
    6-1 CAFC. Cook and N'Guessen Hat-tricks.
  • Options
    I would like to see Cort in for Morro (as LL said above) just to give Morro a rest. Also, I think JJ will be out so maybe Green on the right and Waggy left or the other way round. I also think Stephens will be back in the middle. We'll win this. 2-0.
  • Options
    Stephens was rested on Saturday, should Hollands be rested tomorrow? I think Russell deserves another game, as having not played for a long time,his match fitness must have been lacking on Saturday.
  • Options

Low crowd.

The deadly atmosphere of a Boxing Day sale at an Undertakers.

Widespread moaning after 15 mins when we go 0-1 down.

Dreadful and nervy performance.

Hamer flapping like a harpooned dolphin.

Poor Jackson plays last 20mins with Zimmer frame, oxygen mask and saline drip but Saint Chris still won't take him off

Situation saved by Saint Bradley of Lewisham who like all great strikers only really start performing when they really need to.

2-1 (BWP 2)
  • Options
    Stephens back for Russell, Cook for JJ, N'Guessan on the bench with Cort, Green, Russell and Sully
    Charlton 2 Yeovil 0, Stephens to score
    Lifers to deny they were ever getting nervous