Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Yeovil | 20th March 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Difficult to call but hope(pray) for a win, anyway we can. How can a team, 9 points clear at the top, only lost 4 games this season be lacking in confidence? Puzzles me this.
  • Options
    Team I would play but don't expect to see:

Hamer

Solly Morrison Taylor Wiggins

Wagstaff Stephens Pritchard Cook

Wright-Philips Kermorgant

Subs:
    Sullivan
    Cort
    Hollands
    Green
    N'Guessen

Think we will end up winning 2-1
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Difficult to call but hope(pray) for a win, anyway we can. How can a team, 9 points clear at the top, only lost 4 games this season be lacking in confidence? Puzzles me this.
    Who said they were? I think there might be one or two tired bodies, some dips in form with some individual errors creeping in but confidence? Sorry no evidence on which to base that on last Saturday's performance.
  • Options
    1-0 the addicks
  • Options
    Team I would play but don't expect to see:

Hamer

Solly Morrison Taylor Wiggins

Wagstaff Stephens Pritchard Cook

Wright-Philips Kermorgant

Subs:
    Sullivan
    Cort
    Hollands
    Green
    N'Guessen

Think we will end up winning 2-1
    Far too lightweight
  • Options
    I see your point about that but Hollands has been tired and well below par for the last few matches, and I think that it would be beneficial to rest him for the Huddersfield game where I think he could be vital away from home. I think Scunthorpe proved that he should be out of the side for a game rather than Stephens, who whilst being mainly creative can put a tackle in as can Pritchard who adds energy. Russell could perhaps play in his place too but his 2nd half performance on Saturday would urge me to play the former in his place.
  • Options
    I predicted 1-1 on Saturday having given psychic RM the boot last week...............tomorrow a very hard fought 2-1 victory to the addicks.
  • Options
    9 points clear with 9 games to go. A slight wobble but our competitors have some tricky games left.
    Charlton fans lack confidence because we have seen our dreams vanish before.
    A very confident 2-0 to the addicks with the other scores going our way

COYR. Onwards and upwards
  • Options
    2-0 and that's because our defenders wont let them past (unless Yeovil can shoot from 30 yards and I cant see them repeating the goals of the last two home games though they may try). BWP seems to be back to his best and I think he will def get one tomorrow night. Of course the crowd will be a key component to tomorrow nights win with no booing and positive support being a continuous presence ; it really does make a difference.
  • Options
    Who said they were? I think there might be one or two tired bodies, some dips in form with some individual errors creeping in but confidence? Sorry no evidence on which to base that on last Saturday's performance.
    I don't think it's the team that is lacking in confidence. That's more than can be said for some people on Charlton Life. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking at the Yeovil stats, league position and goal difference all points me to a bit of a goal fest. 3-1 with one unenforced error from our defence to get our nerves jangling before we go on and win with ease. BWP and Waggy to link up once again as Bradley smells blood and bags a hat trick. Williams to score for them. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    We lose 3-1. Teams below all win. I just feel it....
  • Options
    They will be up for this, and will play with very little pressure on them. We'll be nervy.
    If we score first we'll win; if they do they'll win.
    2-1 Yeovil. Williams and A.N Other for them, JJ or BWP for us.
  • Options
    I know what we need to do , but i don't know what we're going to do.

Too unpredictable at the moment , pleased we got a point at Scunny , would love an early goal v Yeovil and 3 points please Charlton!
  • Options
    3-0 to Charlton in front of a surprisingly decent 14,100 crowd. Blip over.
  • Options
    Are you CP's next loan signing, Dan?
    You kept that secret.

;o)
  • Options
    Yeovil have been in good form but we are undoubtedly a better team and are at home. I expect us to win and set us up nicely for Huddersfield on Saturday.
  • Options
    I've got a strong feeling we'll lose this.

0-1 Yeovil
  • Options
    Sounds like I'm not the only nervous one on here ....

Still refuse to bet against us though .

Agree with the poster regarding Hollands needing a rest as thought he had a poor game at Scunthorpe. Can see Hughes coming in tomorrow night together with a return for Green .

Will get behind the lads as always of course but be biting my nails for 90+ minutes ( that's with my gloves on too !)

PLEASE let us be 3 points to the good by this time tomorrow night !!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012

Will get behind the lads as always of course but be biting my nails for 90+ minutes ( that's with my gloves on too !)
    Gloves? Are you Leon Clarke in disguise? :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    whatever the final score we will go 0-1 down.....however I think we'll scrape though with a win
  • Options
    4 wins will see us promoted, come on CAFC let's win tonight to make it that little bit easier for us
  • Options
    0-2 to Yeovil.
  • Options

Gloves? Are you Leon Clarke in disguise? :-)
    Damn !! Unmasked at last .

• Options
    it'd be good to see Pritchard but don't expect so much churn, expect two from Russel, Stephens and Hollands, probably Hollands to be rotated this time
  • Options
    Can I change my prediction? Last night I had a dream that we won 3-2!
    COYR
  • Options
    Greenie Junior
    10:02AM
    Can I change my prediction? Last night I had a dream that we won 3-2!
    COYR
    Sorry but as most of us already know, this is strictly forbidden in rule 19b sub-clause 36c of the Charlton Life agreement you signed on joining the site and sadly results in you being banned from all future home games.

I might also point out that according to rule 28 sub-clause 23d- " dreams cannot be considered as legitimate statistical analysis for making predictions on Charlton Life unless:

a. They involve embarassing sexual encounters with former Charlton players or
    b. They feature Curbs or Keith Peacock

• Options
    can see a top performance tonight,we should not be worried about yeovil we are the top team in the division they should be scared of us!!!!!

would like to see hollands get a rest.

2-0 charlton
  • Options
    Good feeling about tongiht, gonna be a goal fest 3 or 4 -1 to the addicks
  • Options
    1-1