Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Yeovil - Post Match Views

edited March 2012 in General Charlton
Well, might as well start the ball rolling as AFKA's on holiday.

Comments

• Options
    Well, chaps .....can we breathe a bit easier tonight?
  • Options
    Go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Whats that brown mark on the end of your nose Oggy.

You little teachers pet.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    lol ..... just can't wait to hear what people think.

Me, I'm well chuffed.

6 goals in 2 matches v Yeovil.
    Another double to add to this season's collection.

• Options
    Nice.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Important win tonight. Just to give the players a nice confidence boost after a couple of dodgy results.

• Options
    I think we can still finish 7th under the worst scenario. 5 wins to guarantee promotion at the mo. I guess we'll need 3.
  • Options
    @southamptonaddick

You can join the gang as well. Can you start a Player Marks thread please as Lanc Lad is also away, much obliged.
  • Options
    A massive win. Nice to get back on track at home.
  • Options
    last tuesday night game of the season??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You little teachers pet.
    Classy.

• Options
    first home game I have missed this year and don't care one bit. I said if we win tonight sat would be a good point. clean sheet again as well. back to basics?
  • Options
    I think we can still finish 7th under the worst scenario. 5 wins to guarantee promotion at the mo. I guess we'll need 3.
    LOL. Within minutes someone's worked out what could go wrong. Only an Addick...

• Options
    last tuesday night game of the season??
    Shame - just when we worked out how to win one!

• Options
    Over the moon with the result tonight, really needed it I think to pep up the team. Thought we might struggle to a drawer tonight so glad to be proven wrong.

Really don't care if anyone comes on and says 'yeah, but we won ugly, something not right, blah blah blah'. It's one less game to play and we're NINE points clear.

BELIEVE FELLOW ADDICKS!
  • Options
    Fecking brilliant, had N'Guessan fgs and Charlton to win 30 scorecast at 45/1!
  • Options
    Didn't play well but don't care. 3 points thanks Yeovilm.
  • Options
    that should put the players in a more relaxed and confident mood for a difficult trip to Huddersfield. I'm pleased that Powell had the sense to pick a more muscular and aggressive team. Unchanged for Saturday ?
  • Options
    I think we can still finish 7th under the worst scenario.

5 wins to guarantee promotion at the mo. I guess we'll need 3.
    The Wendies have 71 points on the board, 8 games left.
    They've really got to motor to catch us.

Key game v Huddersfield on Saturday. If we draw or win, that really negates them catching us.

It's all in our own hands. 3 more wins should be plenty enough.

• Options
    Please don't exaggerate. 13 points - 4 wins and a draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome back Darel Russel. MOM.
  • Options
    Anyone there comment on how Cort played? Was thinking it may be a good idea for him to have a run in the team now as Taylor i dont think has ever played a full season before and might be feeling it.
  • Options
    Didn't have any creativity on the pitch and still won 3-0. Lovely stuff. Yeovil are one of the form teams and passed the ball around confidently so I'm really happy with that win.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Sorry, duplicate post. No idea what happened there!!

• Options
    Another below average performance but a massive and important win - which is all that mattered.

Hopefully CP will haved noticed Paul Hayes contribution at Wycombe and put aside the personal differences to improve our attacking options for the run in.

COYR !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Please don't exaggerate. 13 points - 4 wins and a draw.
    A much needed win at last, actually think four more wins will be enough with the better goal diff.

• Options
    Russel and Cort both should we do have some strength on depth. 10 more points should do it. Happy days!!!
  • Options
    Good win, we didnt play too well, but well enough.

Good night
  • Options
    BWP very good, second half was much better. Hollands looked a different player second half. Waggy worked his knackers off. Hamer made a great save in second half as well.
  • Options
    Rose - thought Court played well, we looked a bit more solid at the back than we have recently, deserves to start in Yorkshire on Saturday