Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Shirt Sponsorship Prize Draw - List of winners on Page 2**

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2012
    ....double post.

• Options
    B

change nowt if grown ups cant handle not getting anything a fair draw, then fook em

everyone was given the option to attend

i havent won either but i was there and there was no skull duggery you done a brilliant job and it has been rightly recognised by all including the club

Well done you
  • Options
    All dinner winners have an inbox but I also need more importantly you're real names if i dont know. So please inbox me separately ta.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    So i didnt make a double post? I don't know whats going on here. Anyway all i said was we made a contribution of £200 to the Upbeats instead of buying a load of more little prizes. Surely that's more worthwhile than winning a Charlton Life badge.
  • Options
    So i didnt make a double post? I don't know whats going on here. Anyway all i said was we made a contribution of £200 to the Upbeats instead of buying a load of more little prizes. Surely that's more worthwhile than winning a Charlton Life badge.
    spot on....well done @Curb_it for organising it all, it can't be easy, no need to change anything re: the draw in my opinion.

• Options
    If it ain't broke...
  • Options
    i cant believe how many bad losers there are. its embarrasing and a litte bit weird.

re next year...make a little a pot for all the female entries and they can win a date with me
  • Options
    The question is is a free bar??? LOL
  • Options
    Free bar? With buckshee and Curb-it there? Club would be in administration within days.
  • Options
    I refuse to answer any more stupid questions!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why?
  • Options
    Well done it Curb-It for all the hard work - I hope most of the negative comments are meant to be light-hearted and perhaps just don't come across as such.

I don't post too often (sporadically hence the user name) but from my point of view I treat it as a donation rather than a raffle! I wasn't interested in the dinner although I understand my name was drawn for it and then redrawn for someone else as I'd declined in advance. I've got signed shirts that don't see the light of day so I wasn't bothered about a shirt either! If I got a gnome I would accept it but if I really wanted a gnome I would buy one.

My motive is solely to help the club in some small way and see Charlton Life listed as a mutiple shirt sponsor.

Keep up the good work - volunteers often seem to have a thankless task and give up on it so don't let any apparent criticism get to you!
  • Options
    I refuse to answer any more stupid questions!

Booooo ;-)

• Options
    With Rothko winning, you have to feel for Chris Solly. . . .
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Im not sure what is a fairer way to do it then as i can see a few are quite disappointed by not winning. Ive never had my name drawn by the way.

Oh heck. This followed my post which was intended as a joke. I certainly wasn't trying to suggest that there was anything unfair about the draw. I will be back next year if you can face organising it.
  • Options
    The meeting of other Lifers on Saturday more than made up for the fact that I aint gonna meet the Div 1 (3) promotion champions....!

Cheers Ladies n Gents.
  • Options
    Greetings from Georgia. Sunning it and supping beers here with Jimmy-Floyd.Its a hard life but someone has to do it. Delighted to have won a gnome:)) It'll take pride of place in the yard with all the other gnomes :)))
    Thanks Curb-it for the big effort. And well done to all the winners.
  • Options
    Absolutely right too, I think you misinterpreted my last post when I mentioned badges etc. I was just making a suggestion from on the fence, as I thought people said that people were moaning lol. I for one don't care about the prizes, in actual fact I don't think reading back anyone is seriously complaining.

You do a great job and should be proud of yourself sorry if you thought I was criticising I really wasn't. Thank you for all you do!! X
  • Options
    Chuffed , really pleased for all the winners .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im sorry for the delay for getting the gnomes/ducks/book sent out. Complete lack of energy but I have carried them to work today and plan to wrap them up and give to T Naylor to kindly post out therefore saving on postage sometime this week. I think i have a few quid left but not worked it out but that could go into next years kitty. Roughly 20 quid.
  • Options
    Should be good fun at the dinner - standing ovation for SCP as he enters the room, I imagine?
  • Options
    Let me know B when you want to meet up?

Did you find out who else is on our table with Jordon Cousins?

Ta x
  • Options
    Pictures from the sponsors do 2010

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregscargill/sets/72157623827808187/with/4561540742/
    Only just found this on page 2.

JJ's shirt !!! Can it get any better ???? This, promotion and baby Chloe 's arrival on Sunday morning ( grandaughter, that is !) !!

Just one thing marring the week so far...The pic of the fat bird with Big Mig on the 2010 photos . Apologies to all concerned.

The photos taken that night prompted me to grow my hair ( well, a tad) , get some highlights annd lose a few stones...

Hopefully the pics taken on 1st May will be more acceptable.
  • Options
    Let me know B when you want to meet up?

Did you find out who else is on our table with Jordon Cousins?

Ta x
    I do hope it's 'Florida'.....
  • Options
    Where are my manners ???

Many thanks to Curb_it for organising this once again . I know how much work this kind of thing takes and we're all very grateful.

Please introduce yourself to me again on the night ( I'll be the one sitting next to SCP!) and I'll buy you a well deserved drink .

Jean
    xx
  • Options
    Hahah, he means what other senior player. Have asked, got no response.
  • Options
    Actually I have just found out. Jordan and Dale Stephens are on the same table so there will be 4 Charlton life members on that table. Handy.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Well I am on your table Fanny so you wont miss me.
  • Options
    They've already hired special get up if you get 'handy'