Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**Shirt Sponsorship Prize Draw - List of winners on Page 2**

Comments

• B

Remind me on the night as well as I might have had a few by then if were hitting Bartrams at 5pm!!!

Ta x
  • edited April 2012
    And Silent Addick and F Blocker will need to get Morrison's shirt signed.
  • just the individual whose shirt it is for my green and hollands shirts , thanks
  • Oohahh, think you'll be happy with the personalised print I got done for you today. Too many names.
  • Well Fanny... i wont be on your table as I just got bumped off as too many people.

Now to tell my pals as I've been bragging about it.

The plus side I get to sit with my husband on Wagstaff's table. So that's a bonus. (saying this in case he's reading).
  • Why would Wagstaff be reading this thread?

: - 0
  • Is anyone going to post pics after the event?
  • I can take my camera along if no one else is and people want pictures?
  • Well Fanny... i wont be on your table as I just got bumped off as too many people.

Now to tell my pals as I've been bragging about it.

The plus side I get to sit with my husband on Wagstaff's table. So that's a bonus. (saying this in case he's reading).
    Oh no ! I had been advised you would be sitting on SCP's lap due to lack of space, so maybe it's just as well....See you there !

• I can take my camera along if no one else is and people want pictures?
    That would be great, CWLC.

Please give me a " head's up" if you're in my vicinty though as need some notice to suck in that belly of mine( and cheeks !)

• Sponsored links:

• I have a camera but that doesnt mean that I am any good at using it. Although I think it has a black/white button for @curb_it
  • Oohahh, think you'll be happy with the personalised print I got done for you today. Too many names.
    cheers very much

someones gotta bring our away support numbers up !
  • Right gnomes are wrapped ill text you Al to meet tomorrow to drop off. thanks for doing.

I think i have a few quid left then. I just got to work it out but roughly 30 quid. i can put in for next years or whatever.

I will be away from Thursday to Monday and wont have much internet connection so wont be able to answer many questions re the dinner.

The tickets have arrived tho.
  • Why dont you give the £30 to someone who did nt win anything in the draw ? I dont mind having it
  • Right gnomes are wrapped ill text you Al to meet tomorrow to drop off. thanks for doing.

I think i have a few quid left then. I just got to work it out but roughly 30 quid. i can put in for next years or whatever.

I will be away from Thursday to Monday and wont have much internet connection so wont be able to answer many questions re the dinner.

The tickets have arrived tho.
    a bit more the upbeats maybe?
  • I second sadiejane ... More for the Upbeats.
  • Okay I have £40 to add to the Upbeats fund.

We also have more news with regard Upbeats contributions which I will add to the other thread.
  • Here are the pairings for the dinner tables.

Cedric Evina + Michael Morrison

Chris Solly + Andy Hughes

Jordan Cousins + Dale Stephens

Johnnie Jackson + John Sullivan + Mikel Alonso

Danny Green + Michael Smith

Matt Taylor + Danny Hollands

Scott Wagstaff + Callum Harriott

• edited April 2012
    Do you know who are on Hamer, Hayes and Dyers' tables?
  • Apparently Sullivan already knows i am coming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently Sullivan already knows i am coming.
    WSS was saying that when he went to the training ground there was a list on the notice board headed

"Which Charlton Lifer are you sitting with"

True.

• Really?

haha.
  • Real names or CL names?
  • Yeah I think that's why Curb_it got moved at Powells request.
  • hhhmmmm ok. There are some things I regret about my CL name. I think Dan would have sufficed
  • Yeah I think that's why Curb_it got moved at Powells request.
    Even funnier. wish i had known the double ups before i requested the table I did.

• well I'm glad I'm also with Hollands , someone to talk to about our twins/tripets
  • hhhmmmm ok. There are some things I regret about my CL name. I think Dan would have sufficed
    On the subject of your name, I met your CL auntie a couple of weeks ago. Was at a dinner in Glasgow, and managed to mention Charlton - a woman then leant across the table and said that her brother used to play for them - it was Colin Walsh.

• Oi, Curb_It, my eldest happily opened up the box with the duck and gnome this evening. Both made it safe and sound to the New World.

Thanks very much.

Please let me know what you had to spend on shipping and materials and administrative fees.