Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Shirt Sponsorship Prize Draw - List of winners on Page 2**

Comments

• Options
    Well I am on your table Fanny so you wont miss me.
    Are you sitting on SCP's table, Curb_it ?
  • Options
    GET IN !!!!!
  • Options
    Yes Fanny, im on the same table as you.
  • Options
    And you're generosity as well CPA.

I also got an extra bonus prize of an invite to the dinner myself sitting on the top table with the Management (apparently). I dont know whether this is supposed to be kept secret but i am too excited to keep gob shut.

hahahahahaha. God help him. And i will meet you Fanny also, you lucky thing.
    @Fanny Fanackapan - this is what i posted a while ago.

• Options
    Surely I should be on the same table as fanny ?
  • Options
    You can if you want to pay £75 quid. Mind you i think that table might be full.
  • Options
    Any news on who else is on Jacksons table?
  • Options
    Nope. I just asked specifically for Cousin's table as he is a youngster. Will know nearer the time.
  • Options
    It would be handy if someone decided to keep Bartrams open an extra hour or two on the night so people who are coming straight from work don't have to stand about outside (or in the Oak). Would make sense but dont think it is.
  • Options
    I will second that motion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    paul.ellison@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    Yes but i dont really want to push it if only about 8 of us turned up?
  • Options
    I am on Jason Euell's table this year..
  • Options
    i'd turn up beforehand for a beer/coke, or the oak i guess?
  • Options
    I am happy wherever as long as there is a tap with beer flowing. I cant see many more than 8 coming for a beer first
  • Options
    I will be looking for somewhere to go before, so if that helps with numbers I am happy if it is Bartrams or the Oak.
  • Options
    Ill be there for a beer before too, any ideas how late the event tends to go on until?
  • Options
    And you're generosity as well CPA.

I also got an extra bonus prize of an invite to the dinner myself sitting on the top table with the Management (apparently). I dont know whether this is supposed to be kept secret but i am too excited to keep gob shut.

hahahahahaha. God help him. And i will meet you Fanny also, you lucky thing.
    @Fanny Fanackapan - this is what i posted a while ago.

Well done, Curb_it ! Missed this either when I was on holiday or following week when my broadband was down.

See you there !
  • Options
    Surely I should be on the same table as fanny ?
    Shouldn't that read "under the table " with Fanny ?

• Options
    @Thommo I would say if you were in a rush to get away the meal would be finished by 9ish. After the meal people go round getting things signed... then the hard core left stay around till bar shuts. Most of the players are gone by 10 as they are driving and season is still going. Hopefully we will be champions by then.

Looking at the list of lifers that are going... I reckon ol robbo on the wing will be finding a lock in somewhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Those of you that won shirts do you want them to be signed b the players or just kept as they are:

Jacksons shirt - @Fanny

Solly's shirt - @Paulwalsh79

Greens shirt - @Henry Irving

Taylor's shirt - @weegieaddick

Hollands, Wagstaff and cousins shirts go to @oohaahmortimer
  • Options
    B, Ooh Aah and I have swapped Waggy's and Green's shirt.

I'll be there on the night anyway
  • Options
    I know but assumed eh would still tell me if he wants the two he has signed.
  • Options
    Paul Ellison has kindly confirmed that he will keep Bartrams open until the sponsors' dinner starts so hope you can all make it there beforehand.

thanks.
  • Options
    I know but assumed eh would still tell me if he wants the two he has signed.
    Start a thread callled "Our away support is great". That will get his attention

Nice one Paul.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    yeah can i have em signed please

did someone say our away support is great ???

oh thought not

• Options
    Mr W and I are flying down from Scotland that afternoon - if we are on time, we will get to Bartram's beforehand. We're on Wiggo's table, so I need to brush up on some Welsh!

Will pick up shirt on the night if that's OK - will get it signed myself if I decide to!

Looking forward to this a lot.
  • Options
    Those of you that won shirts do you want them to be signed b the players or just kept as they are:

Jacksons shirt - @Fanny

Solly's shirt - @Paulwalsh79

Greens shirt - @Henry Irving

Taylor's shirt - @weegieaddick

Hollands, Wagstaff and cousins shirts go to @oohaahmortimer

I intend to get up close & personal with JJ so will sort it myself, thanks, Curb_it

• Options
    Right okay then to you dinner winners contrary to what i said in the inbox:

@C.Walsh'sLoveChild and/or @badger - please hand your shirt as soon as you get it to FannyF.

Ben just get off Ian or Rich Wagstaff's shirt.

@thommo and/or @buckshee - please pass the shirt as soon as you get it to Weegie - if you dont know her pass to me.

So @betterredthandead and @bigfatpete are allowed to get Green's shirt signed for oohahh

@addicktedjim and @robbo on the wing are to get Hollands

and @sheffieldred and @terry naylor to get Cousins.

Better check with Addick in Exile whether he wants his Stephens shirt signed.

• Options
    Ok, no probs,
    Just to be clear do you want all the team signing the shirt oohaah or just mr green himself?