Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What comic did you read as a kid?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Just seen that DC Thomson has moved the printing of the Commando comic from a firm in Suffolk to...wait for it...a firm in Germany for "commercial reasons"! Oh the irony.
  • Options
    The Beano and Hotspur. I loved the football tables that you got free from a comic. I used to keep them up to date throughout the whole season for all the four divisions.
  • Options
    Used to get whizzer & chips, but having 3 brothers who got other comics such as battle, Beano 200 A.D, we would just pass them round.............
  • Options
    Halifax Town, the Shay Men, blue and white kit - that sort of knowledge is only possible courtesy of Shoots League Ladders. Victor and Shoot made me the anorak I am today...
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Just seen that DC Thomson has moved the printing of the Commando comic from a firm in Suffolk to...wait for it...a firm in Germany for "commercial reasons"! Oh the irony.

GOT IN HIMMEL!

AIIEEEEEEEEE!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

cafcfan said:

GOT IN HIMMEL!

AIIEEEEEEEEE!
    And not forgetting Achtung! Achtung!
  • Options
    The Sun