Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Options
    Wiggins on the left now, in a bit space,m great cross, and N'GUessan, over the bar at the back post...
  • Options
    FIDDLESTICKS.
  • Options
    We are 1 goal from promotion as it stands
  • Options
    uh close one for us!
  • Options
    jj attacking......ng has a chance....got underneath it......over the bar!!!
  • Options
    can we be confirmed champs today if we win and BOTH sheffield teams lose or woud we still needa point?
    don't think so, as there are 3 games left....
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Could be one of those days top 3 all lose!
  • Options
    ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh nearly there DNG
  • Options
    Are we up as it stands?
    We cannot go up today without winning
  • Options
    Ref gives a free kick as Berrett takes out N';Guessan as he tried to get past his man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addicks attackig.ng is fouled..addicks fk
  • Options
    can we be confirmed champs today if we win and BOTH sheffield teams lose or woud we still needa point?
    Would need 1pt to be confirmed as champs, IF we win and IF Sheff Utd lose.

• Options
    Ha! I had a big double on the Sheffields today just so this would happen. The plan is working so far.
  • Options
    fk taken.....to ng......tackled.....pritch has it and cars keeper takes
  • Options
    N'Guessan down the outside but Murphy does well, McGovern was awful just there, we cross... comes to nothing tohugh, ooft.
  • Options
    Still another point I think to make it 100% but my maths is shit.
  • Options
    Trembling tracks, i don't think my nervous system is going last another hour and half !
  • Options
    Wycombe 0-1 Oldham
  • Options
    We would still need a point. And a win today
  • Options
    SSN say NG missed good chance from 6 yards
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is so nerve-raking with out commentary.
  • Options
    We cannot go up today unless we win guys
  • Options
    Ball over the top, we clear and look to break but Michalik boots, Zoko challenged strongly by Morrison, Solly lines it for BWP... but Taiwo can do werll to concede a throw. Round the corenr, Solly back post cross, over everyone, cross again but hooked away, right hand with N'GUessan, cross in but inside to Stephens... Edge of the area, breaks to Jackson in the area, great challenge as he tries to shoot.
  • Options
    Giving the Carlisle commentary a go now. The bloke on charlton sounds like he's fighting off a bout of hiccups..............
  • Options
    solly has it...crosses.....bwp cant get the ball down...tackled but to ng...stevo...jj......wiggy....stevo.....jj tackled in area and ball gets to cars keeper
  • Options
    No, if we win and utd lose we are 9 points clear with 3 to play. Goal difference in our favour but not by much
  • Options
    how do u refresh thread on mac without going back to discussion page then back into thread? anyone? F5 doesn't do it...
  • Options
    ive heard they got some seriously tasty saveloys up there!
  • Options
    just checked we would need 1 more point to guarantee
  • Options
    Taiwo sweeps it forward, Cook to McGOvern to Zoko, he can cross but Cort well away, Noble picks up, on the byline... not really to anything there.