Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Options
    At the back with Michalik now... ball down the line, Simek can't quite keep it in play.
  • Options
    cars attacking.......but addicks win it
  • Options
    addicks win a throw.....taken......
  • Options
    SSN say their Cook has had two chances but both wide
  • Options
    If we win today and bith Sheffs loses, we would nedd 1 point to be crowned League One Champs! Thats the math!

It wed loses today and we win, the promotion aim is reached!
    If we lose today and both sheffield clubs win, we'll still go up as champions.........................;-)
  • Options
    Our throw with WIggins, in our half, we've been pegged back a little. Livesey away after a flick from us. We have it anyway, Solly on the right, N'Guessan line, over the top and Taiwo can shut down. Our throw midway in their half on the right, Solly takes his time to N'Guessan, right touchline, back into our half with MOrro though, and back to Wiggins now, he goes back to Hamer...
  • Options
    Sounds like we are just edging it.
  • Options
    Liam Noble has clattered into our bloke, Solly actually, and it was honest but tough.
  • Options
    Come on you reds. Come on Colchester. Heading back!!
  • Options
    COYHACL!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Edge of the area by Solly, Collin punches and Zoko can halfcomplete, BVerrett tackles well and Zoko on the left, can they break with Noble, Berrett over the top, Solly deals well but Noble and Cook can keep going, blocked shot from Noble, and Michalik tackles well, Zoko great control but out of play.
  • Options
    solly takesa fk....cleared....pritch.......cars clear now and attack....solly losses it.......shot comes in.......and cars get pushed back to half way line......addicks throw
  • Options
    Anyone else kind of hoping for a draw today? Totally selfish, but I'd be absolutely gutted to not personally witness us going up and , for various reasons, the trip to Brunton Park was a non starter for me.
  • Options
    Cort playing well again today
  • Options
    Is there anywhere I can listen to the match?
  • Options
    BBC Final Score's Juliette Ferrington at Carlisle v Charlton: "Decent game between these two. Charlton creating the better chances as they look to get themselves up into the Championship. But some superb defending by Carlisle."
  • Options
    addicks defending......morrow clears.....bwp lays to yann....stevo......yann...bwp....ng...crosses.....keeper takes
  • Options
    Come on you reds. Come on Colchester. Heading back!!
    Afternoon to Satin as BVerrett and McGovern are there, wriggle away they do with Simek there in our half, Taiwo onto Noble, left for Murphy and cross, Stepover, Zoko tackled well adn we clear. Michalik catches his man but they get the ball, advantage, we have it with BWP, can't pass Murphy, right-hand for Dany to cross but Collin collects well.
  • Options
    Charlton Player
  • Options
    Anyone else kind of hoping for a draw today? Totally selfish, but I'd be absolutely gutted to not personally witness us going up and , for various reasons, the trip to Brunton Park was a non starter for me.
    In a way I wouldn't mind it but my pocket would: 2 flights from Copenhagen and a hotel room. Fortunately for my pocket today was a non-starter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Collin for Zoko, COrt there though... no ZOko flicks over for Cook, Ben Hmaer well out of goal, Wiggins in attention as we repel, scrapping, foul, our ball. Free kick.
  • Options
    Got to admit deep down I hope we do at home or at Preston because I'll be there.
  • Options
    crosses are too close to cars keeper at the moment.......wiggy is now fouled and we get a fk
  • Options
    We need to weather this storm from Carlisle and let them run out of steam.
  • Options
    Obiously if the Sheffield teams win, I want us to win though!
  • Options
    agree. I'm hoping for a win, but not fussed about the sheff's scores as I want to be there when we win promotion next week seeing as I can't go to any other games apart from that one. Anyway, i'd be happy to be made champs at home next week and take it now that its going our way. can't bear the agony for another week.

• Options
    Rochdale loosing and could be relegated if it stays that way.
  • Options
    Zoko sounds lively, might be one of next year
  • Options
    Things are going our way.

Don't like this

Don't like this at all
    Are you turning into me?

• Options
    Charlton Player
    Is there anywhere I can listen to the match whilst being able to pay my rent next week?