Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Options
    Header and Taiwo gathered, lined for Zoko, off Cort for their throw though... midway in our half to Taiwo, and Yann tackles well, Carliskle in position with Michalik, to Simek, Jacko pressuresl back into Livesey there and back to Collin. Out his area now, to launch, yes and we then mop, Yann heads well there... but a poor direction. They go on, Berrett and Zoko... McGovern and Muirphy tackle really well until Zoko loses out, we go in their half, JJ to BWP, poor poor ball from JJ there and they have a goal kick.
  • Options
    Final ball lacking from both sides...nerves.
  • Options
    Out to the left, urphy forward, Cook flicks, Cort away from Zokjo though and Berrett down the left, finds Zoko, infield to Berrett, out of trouble turns, they attack down left, Zoko footwork, Taiwo to Noble, and up to Berrett, they have a free kick on the edge of the area...
  • Options
    Is there anywhere I can listen to the match?
    Charlton Player
    Is there anywhere I can listen to the match whilst being able to pay my rent next week?
    take out a wonga loan
    4214% APR... I don't think so
    Use promo code MSM25
    LOL
  • Options
    10 yards to the edge of the area, they want a shot/attacking cross do Cumbria... back post, good cross, away though and Solly can complete.
  • Options
    Piss weak chinese beer is not enough for these nerves.
  • Options
    Is there anywhere I can listen to the match?
    Mw774.
    Thanks but it's a different match
  • Options
    Tackling well is JP McGOvern and we have a throw midway in our own half.
  • Options
    throw taken.....but cars now have a throw.....yann intercepts.....cars get it back but send it back to kepper
  • Options
    Opium?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I do like a good Tsing Tao though.
  • Options
    Our support is AWESOME, by the way. Solly to therow in thier half now, Yann comes for it and gets there, but he loses out, Cook to chase but out to the left with Wiggins now, passes Zoko, JJ in support, cross from Wiggins, good away by Michalik, and a good touch from McGovern to clear to Cook halway lays off for Noble, to Zoko, too close to Hamer though.
  • Options
    wiggy to ng...wiggy..jj...wiggy and they come away with it...but hamer takes
  • Options
    Palace 1 - 0 Ipswich
  • Options
    Try hitting the Red Barrel
  • Options
    addicks throw....solly takes......cars win it back.....wiggy concedes a fk
  • Options
    Throw down the line, and Berrett tackles, McGovern picks up and flicks to Cook, Wiggins fouls Zoko off the ball there I think and there was obstruction, cheeky pro foul and he takes it for the team really. A "good foul"!
  • Options
    fk taken....5 mins left till HT
  • Options
    SSN say tense and CUFC had more chances.
  • Options
    Michalik to boom in in their half, left of centre circle, Murphy has an excellent touch, needs support, back in their half, to Taiwo, looks, Murphy then flicks aimlessly and can we break? No, Taiwo took in a great challenge, Cook wins a flick, Corty back to Hamer there and we have to clear...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lots of reports from our game on SSN for a change.
  • Options
    I'm shitting myself.
  • Options
    cars attack....cort clears.....but cars get it back and ball is back with cort....hamer......ng flicks on...cars win it
  • Options
    I'm shitting myself.
    haha I think we all are mate
  • Options
    Taiwo to Collin, and BWP closes down, goes long, here go Carlisle down their left, cleared away, back into centre now and we have it going on, down the right with Solly, back inside, Murphy challenges well but we have a corner!
  • Options
    COYR.
  • Options
    addicks come now....ng....solly is tackled but wins a corner
  • Options
    COYR!
  • Options
    who is this man reporting on our game at Brunton Park on Sky Sports? He tells us, who is playing, where they are playing, the score, how long is left but not much else. we know how long is left, there is a clock in the right corner and all games kicked off at the same time. Add something or don't bother going to him as he's adding nothing to my enjoyment of today!
  • Options
    Just say Solly!