Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Options
    Carlisle are having a REAL go.
  • Options
    Shef U now 1-1
  • Options
    goooooooaaaaaalll....

sheffield united

Please don't do that
  • Options
    poo
    I'm not sure Afka confirmed the allowability of that word
  • Options
    Hows sheff you getting on???????????????
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    Over the top, and Hamer clears forward, 30 seconds to go of the 45... Good challenge by Michalik, BWP not away unfortuantely, Michalik tackles well, BWP spins, can't quite cross, Berrett to Zoko, backheel, sapce for Berrett to pass to Noble, bit behind though as 1 minute is announced, Noble into Berett, closed down, Murphy on it, forward, can they get one, ZOko shoots... near post wide and tame. Goal kick.
  • Options
    cars are attacking from deep....1 min added time now.......cars still come forward......shot comes in.....wide
  • Options
    who is this man reporting on our game at Brunton Park on Sky Sports? He tells us, who is playing, where they are playing, the score, how long is left but not much else. we know how long is left, there is a clock in the right corner and all games kicked off at the same time. Add something or don't bother going to him as he's adding nothing to my enjoyment of today!
    "Enjoyment"? As in giving birth?

never given birth so no idea about that! but i'm enjoying this! It can only be enjoyed, promotion will happen, the enjoyment is waiting for it to happen, rather than if!!
  • Options
    Its not 1-1 at Sheffield united is it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't get why 45 people have to post the Sheff Utd score ...?

*scratches head and wonders*
  • Options
    Sheffled utd 1-1 apparently
  • Options
    HT 0-0
  • Options
    Hamer to take the goal kick, bal lheaded square, Noble pressured and clears, Simek clears, and that's half time 0-0, they've done very very well against us.
  • Options
    1-1
    Are you sure?

• Options
    will do stats in a second or two
  • Options
    Sounds like we're getting battered but we're holding on well. The defence is standing strong so far.
  • Options
    Because we all did it at the same time!
  • Options
    I'm off to the toilet.
  • Options
    isnt it nice to be at the end of a season and having something to cheer about and look forward too, one promotion and then the title, happy days!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HT 0-0
    would we settle for that at FT?

• Options
    time for a fag this is worst than the play offs
  • Options
    Happy with that. Carlisle will get very frustrated as most teams do when they realize they are unable to break us down. We will have 2 or 3 good chances in the second half and take at least 1. 0-1 FT.
  • Options
    I'm off to the toilet.
    tmi!!!
  • Options
    HT 0-0
    would we settle for that at FT?

YES!
  • Options
    who is this man reporting on our game at Brunton Park on Sky Sports? He tells us, who is playing, where they are playing, the score, how long is left but not much else. we know how long is left, there is a clock in the right corner and all games kicked off at the same time. Add something or don't bother going to him as he's adding nothing to my enjoyment of today!
    "Enjoyment"? As in giving birth?

never given birth so no idea about that! but i'm enjoying this! It can only be enjoyed, promotion will happen, the enjoyment is waiting for it to happen, rather than if!!
    Enjoyment is WHEN you get promoted. This is agony
  • Options
    1-1
    Are you sure?

Yup.

Sheffiled United 1, Leyton Orient 1.
  • Options
    Come on, we would have settled for 1-0 at Colch, 0-0 at Carisle and 1-1 at Sheff U.
  • Options
    Stats addicks first-:
    possession...........50% - 50%
    Shots on.............. 3 - 6
    Shots off............. 1 - 5
    Corners.............. 2 - 1

GOALS................ 0 - 0
  • Options
    Anything could happen in the next 45 minutes of our lives!