Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Options
    "tense atmosphere at Carlilse" - SSN

No s**t Sherlock!
  • Options
    Piss weak chinese beer is not enough for these nerves.
    I do like a good Tsing Tao though.
    The Tsing tao we get here is pretty poor, I might be moving there in September though.
  • Options
    Is there anywhere I can listen to the match?
    Mw774.
    Thanks but it's a different match
    It's the cafc match for listeners in Kent.
  • Options
    Ha, Sky

Jeff "any signs of Charlton getting that goal that could secure promotion?"

Baldy reporter "no"

Lol
  • Options
    JJ to take the corner, inswinger left footed... Sent in, back post, good one, Collin did well as N'Guessan was in his way I believe!
  • Options
    It's tense here and I am in Perth let alone at the game
  • Options
    Any news on Nathan v WIWALB?
  • Options
    Simek was having a go at Pritchard, we tackle well but they can break with Murphy down the left, space, into Zoko, passes his man, option there, in the area great running though, Taiwo can shoot, no, Noble shoots, Morrison away and can Yann break? Over for BWP, down the left, they close well and back to Wiggins and to Hamer there. He clears on his left, their throw...
  • Options
    corner taken by jj......sensd it in.....turned away on goalline!!! addicks come again....cars win it.....addicks rush back to defend.....cars come again....solly tackles......shot comes in....morrow clears......yann....bwp.....wiggy....hamer puts out of play
  • Options
    who is this man reporting on our game at Brunton Park on Sky Sports? He tells us, who is playing, where they are playing, the score, how long is left but not much else. we know how long is left, there is a clock in the right corner and all games kicked off at the same time. Add something or don't bother going to him as he's adding nothing to my enjoyment of today!
    "Enjoyment"? As in giving birth?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was close, COYR!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    cars shutting us down here.............hamer sends it out....ng flicks and cars throw
  • Options
    This bloke is getting on my nerves every time he says kerm-or-gon in a silly French accent.
    It's a French name ffs. What do you expect him to try and do?
  • Options
    Sheff Utd 1-1
  • Options
    Sheff U 1 - 1 Orient
  • Options
    goooooooaaaaaalll....

sheffield united
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    1-1 sheff u
  • Options
    poo
  • Options
    Sheff u 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sheff u 1 Orient 1
  • Options
    shef utd 1-1
  • Options
    Ha, Sky

Jeff "any signs of Charlton getting that goal that could secure promotion?"

Baldy reporter "no"

Lol

To baldy reporter-- It only takes a second to score a goal as the cliche goes!

• Options
    sheff u v ley o 1-1
  • Options
    Sheff u have equalised
  • Options
    Utd 1-1
  • Options
    At least they're not winning
  • Options
    Sheff U 1-1 now.
  • Options
    throw taken.....stevo tackles.....shot comes in....cross comes in.....hamer takes
  • Options
    Back in defence with Hamer, to clear... Murphy down the line, Solly straight out of play (rare mistake there) and their throw... We look a bit rattled at the moment. McGovern down, good area, oer the top, Cook wins a header and... hmm. Dont know what else. Zoko on it now, feeds to Berrett, to Taiwo, Noble left foot blocked shot, away to Taiwo, they get it in, no, Cort can clear and Taiwo, Cook was... not fouled and play goes on, no protest and we have it with Hamer. Eurgh. Last minute of the 45 here.