Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Options
    who is this man reporting on our game at Brunton Park on Sky Sports? He tells us, who is playing, where they are playing, the score, how long is left but not much else. we know how long is left, there is a clock in the right corner and all games kicked off at the same time. Add something or don't bother going to him as he's adding nothing to my enjoyment of today!
    "Enjoyment"? As in giving birth?

never given birth so no idea about that! but i'm enjoying this! It can only be enjoyed, promotion will happen, the enjoyment is waiting for it to happen, rather than if!!
    Enjoyment is WHEN you get promoted. This is agony
    i feel like we're all at a ceremony for an award that we already know we have won! no idea why i feel like that, but having a positive day! am feeling it. THE REDS ARE GOING UP!!!!
  • Options
    HT 0-0
    would we settle for that at FT?

As long as the other results stay the same way...then yes.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    draw today, win our last 3? 101 points.
  • Options
    United ties with Lee Williamson 42' and reaches half at 1-1.
  • Options
    I can't believe that there is no commentary for our game as its bloody important.
  • Options
    Come on, we would have settled for 1-0 at Colch, 0-0 at Carisle and 1-1 at Sheff U.
    True enough.

• Options
    off for a cuppa........back soon
  • Options
    Come on, we would have settled for 1-0 at Colch, 0-0 at Carisle and 1-1 at Sheff U.
    True enough.

If scores remain the same at 5pm, we would be virtually promoted - as Sheff Weds could only overtake us on GD. And they are 14 behind at the mo.

• Options
    Don't know if my ticker will take another 45 mins
  • Options
    There's no team in the top half of L1 that have conceded as many goals this season as . . . . . Carlisle. Shouldn't we be obliged to help maintain that record? Especially as it is being hard pressed by . . . . . . Colchester!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2012
    who is this man reporting on our game at Brunton Park on Sky Sports? He tells us, who is playing, where they are playing, the score, how long is left but not much else. we know how long is left, there is a clock in the right corner and all games kicked off at the same time. Add something or don't bother going to him as he's adding nothing to my enjoyment of today!
    "Enjoyment"? As in giving birth?

never given birth so no idea about that! but i'm enjoying this! It can only be enjoyed, promotion will happen, the enjoyment is waiting for it to happen, rather than if!!
    Enjoyment is WHEN you get promoted. This is agony
    i feel like we're all at a ceremony for an award that we already know we have won! no idea why i feel like that, but having a positive day! am feeling it. THE REDS ARE GOING UP!!!!

I agree with the last 5 words, Suzie, it's a question of when. But those Curbishley years have left a deep scar. I prefer "totally impossible" to "virtually impossible"
  • Options
    No width not playing at all but never troubled so far

Need scp to pump them up no urgent , I am guessing a passenger

Stephens and pritchard are a little loose defensively but offered no attacking threat

Looks like we are set out not to lose

Cort ain't been beaten once with the numerous long balls

• Options
    If all results stay the same we are up. Wendies will never make that goal difference up. No way Jose semedo
  • Options
    No width not playing at all but never troubled so far

Need scp to pump them up no urgent , I am guessing a passenger

Stephens and pritchard are a little loose defensively but offered no attacking threat

Looks like we are set out not to lose

Cort ain't been beaten once with the numerous long balls

Waggy and Hughes to sort it out
  • Options
    ok so here we go a BIG 45 mins for us..........cars back on pitch....addicks not yet out
  • Options
    We also need Lisbie and Mooney to cause some damage.........
  • Options
    addicks back out.....ref on way.....
  • Options
    I've just walked in!

COYR!

Any link's for radio coverage??
  • Options
    We've not had a 0-0 draw in 42 games so its bound to be today.
  • Options
    COYR!!!! Lets get another 1-0 win in the bag.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come ON Charlton
  • Options
    And it's now under way again, COYR as we look for promotion, no changes.
  • Options
    off we go.....cars have it in defence......yan closes down
  • Options
    COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    cars throw....go backwards
  • Options
    Michalik tackles well there.
  • Options
    We're in their half, Taiwo over his shouklder and JJ can keep it in, midway in our half, eventually cleared, Taiwo to Berrett to McGovern, drives it as a cross, nope, out, eventually McGovern can cross again but Zokoi loses out to Cort.
  • Options
    cars have it and send long.....morrow clars to jj and wiggy clears out of play....cars throw taken......ng clears...cars come again...header comes in and hamer takes
  • Options
    Yann holds off Livesey but they get a throw on the right just in their half.
  • Options
    hamer sends it long and left.....yann losses it...cars get it back again