Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks vs Carlisle Match Thread......14/4/12

Comments

• Options
    solly......yann....pulls ball back.....cars clear.......
  • Options
    Over the top and cleared by Carlisle to Murphy, he's on it, takes on N'Guessan but cuts inside to Berrett, lined to Zoko, can't find McGovern, Pritcvhard was fouled there and our free kick. Over the top for Yann, lovely touch, rolls Livesey, cross but away by Michalik nicely, Murphy completes, McGovern tries to pass Cort but no good control from our man, Wiggins now. We have a throw now...
  • Options
    wiggy now chips it down the left.....
  • Options
    Is there anywhere I can listen to the match?
    Charlton Player
    Is there anywhere I can listen to the match whilst being able to pay my rent next week?
    take out a wonga loan
  • Options
    Ball on over the top, Livesey heads but Collin can collect comfortably...
  • Options
    Zoko sounds lively, might be one of next year
    was linked on Sky earlier in the week

• Options
    Ball in, Cook to roll MOrrison - does really well but Morro does well to get it away from Cook who's playing well. Far side, Wiggins leaves it though. Throw to us just in the corner, eurgh.
  • Options
    morrow has it,,,yann....flicks bwp just beaten to it by cars keeper....cars attack....addicks defend.....morrow wins it......and wiggy clears yann flicks but cars defender gets it and we get a throw
  • Options
    Charlton Player
    Is there anywhere I can listen to the match whilst being able to pay my rent next week?
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/47456/live-feed-carlisle-v-charlton#Item_18
  • Options
    Zoko sounds lively, might be one of next year
    was linked on Sky earlier in the week

I've rated him all season long.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    30 mins gone
  • Options
    Charlton Player
    take out a wonga loan
    4214% APR... I don't think so
  • Options
    This bloke is getting on my nerves every time he says kerm-or-gon in a silly French accent.
  • Options
    Charlton Player
    take out a wonga loan
    Sell a kidney?
  • Options
    Charlton Player
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/47456/live-feed-carlisle-v-charlton#Item_18
    None of those links cover the Charlton match.
  • Options
    Mw774.
  • Options
    "both teams can't go on at this pace for 90 mins" Jamie Scowcroft - CAFC player
  • Options
    cars attack again......addicks being pushed back......but we clear with pritch and morrow....stevo sends it long to bwp but they clear and come again......solly.....corrt.....wiggy and we get a throw
  • Options
    Charlton Player
    take out a wonga loan
    Use promo code MSM25
  • Options
    wiggy takes the throw....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Throw lined, they get eventually to Livesey to Michalik and to the defence, Collin up to Murphy, who has a little space, Zoko to get on it but Berrett, McGovern in the centre, Zoko now, nope doesn't really do that well... Ball over the top by us and Michalik clears well. Cook goes after it, can't get away from Cort and we clear down the left, livesey can head to their right though, we have it on halfway, Wiggins from Jackson, a throw to take...
  • Options
    Where's Jim Tolmie when you need him?
  • Options
    Over the top and Livesey can get away from BWP back to halfway, qe pass well to Solly, crosses back post, and Collin punches into space, they can drive, Noble onto our half, long to far side but Zoko not there, trying to be too clever.
  • Options
    solly crosses.......kepper punches clear....cars attack.....solly wins a throw
  • Options
    and the APR doesnt tell the whole story to be fair, just scared people. Only joking anyway, you shouldnt use them loans. Although it is my job to sell them to you
  • Options
    Carlisle are not only the better team but are totally dominating the game - according to BBC Radio Cumbria. Oh well...
  • Options
    It's 4 pounds for one month
  • Options

None of those links cover the Charlton match.
    stick with this thread, news as it happens
  • Options
    edited April 2012
  • Options
    Carlisle are not only the better team but are totally dominating the game - according to BBC Radio Cumbria. Oh well...
    we know we play better in the second half. Get to the dressing room at 0-0, and when the players hear how the Sheffield clubs are getting on, we will come on on fire!