Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kevin Lisbie

124»

Comments

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Moşt of his games under Curbs were as a lone striker at which he did a passable job given he was under 6ft. Playing off someone like Yann he'd have been prolific.

Really? I thought he played a lot of games with Bartlett and Euell around him.
    He did. Not sure what the above post means. My memory is him playing up front with Bartlett after Euell had been moved into midfield.
  • Options

Plied his trade in the Premier League and held his own. Not the greatest player we've ever produced but I can't help thinking that young Kevin is not given the due credit and respect he deserves.

Watford away. Rightly or wrongly, that's the kind of stuff that sticks in the mind.
  • Options

Plied his trade in the Premier League and held his own. Not the greatest player we've ever produced but I can't help thinking that young Kevin is not given the due credit and respect he deserves.

This.
  • Options
    Should have practised with his left foot when he was told.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Watford away. Rightly or wrongly, that's the kind of stuff that sticks in the mind.
    Backed us at H/T that day, £10 @ 33/1, thought we could do it. He had two chances and the bookies kept my money.
  • Options
    Bloody hell, I remember when they were born. Good luck to them. 
  • Options
    Do they have to come as a pair?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lisbie looks like he’s hardly aged. He must’ve stopped following the fortunes of his former club a long time ago.
    He played for Ipswich for a few years so that must have helped him
  • Options
    Well done to his kids!

That shirt though...sort it out Kev...
  • Options
    Crag Valley, whoever they are, must take some credit.
  • Options
    Lisbie looks like he’s hardly aged. 
    Yeah, Kevin Lisbie looks younger than his kids!

• Options
    Cray Valley not Crag Valley
  • Options
    Is Kevin Lisbie actually starting to look his age at last?
  • Options
    Is Kevin Lisbie actually starting to look his age at last?
    No chance, Kev looks younger than his sons!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kevin is the one on the left in that photo…