Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace Rivalry

12346»

Comments

• Options
    As much as I hate to say it - I hear the stripeys are going to be taken-over and receive access to some decent funds.
  • Options
    Aye, but ya cannae polish a turd sonny !
  • Options
    the orginal poster is a nigel.
    good, perhaps he's learn't something, that even in the 70's they were a laughing stock and now since the beating up of children they are beneath contempt.
  • Options
    Aye, but ya cannae polish a turd sonny !
    But you can roll it in glitter
  • Options
    @Uboat. Whatever floats your Uboat mate it's just that I prefer my pointless threads to have at least been started by one of ours :-)
  • Options
    Got into a discussion with palace fans at school today. They REFUSE to accept we're now back in the same division as them, and that they can no longer defend themselves with the "what league are you in?" s***. Also, they seem to think we'll go straight back down, and when I suggested that we were gonna simply exceed their league position next season they laughed it off and ignorantly said our team was nowhere near championship level. Tried to intelligently point out our defence records set this season and the fact that we don't need to make any drastic changes, once again it seemed they were too ignorant to accept the truth.

nor did they seem too happy with my 'ultra' banter and the way I suggested they'd simply copied other clubs tradition and make a mockery of it with their own club.

my point being that I cannot wait to beat em next season and see what excuses or defence they have then.

• Options
    Welcome JBA!

Nice first thread........

hmmm.....yep....

• Options
    Just like 'the good old days' with all three sarflondon outfits on the up .. Palace, rejuvenated under Doogie F; Millwall having a good end to this season after a dodgy mid season and US .. the best of the three. Can't wait to see Possee and Weller, Hoy and Blyth again.
  • Options
    Saw Ambrose today with his misses and kid walking round bluewater.
  • Options
    smokescreen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw Ambrose today with the woman and child from the agency walking round bluewater.
  • Options
    Saw Ambrose today with his misses Mr and kid walking round bluewater.
  • Options
    Jeezuz-H-Christ this thread is like a floater that you can't get to flush away. Someone get me an egg whisk please!
  • Options
    The more teams that hate Palace the better!

Congratulations on your promotion. Looking forward to one of my favourite away days again next season :-)
    Funniest song ever, We played you at Withdean in a testimonial around 2000. Four Brighton geezers started singing "we hate palice more than you"

What a belter!!!!
  • Options
    Jeezuz-H-Christ this thread is like a floater that you can't get to flush away. Someone get me an egg whisk please!
    Remind me never to go to your's for an omelette ;-)
  • Options
    Some yogurt has edited Google maps.

• Options
    Deary me!!!  What a prize donut
  • Options
    But they don't care about us...
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this... Clearly there are some dangerous people out and about so must be best to stay indoors for the time being until they can be caught and brought to justice
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this... Clearly there are some dangerous people out and about so must be best to stay indoors for the time being until they can be caught and brought to justice
    No need for a trial.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe its a side effect of the AtoZ vaccine?
  • Options
    What about 00:35?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Very good but i can just imagine his mother telling him "You need to do your algebra homework Nigel, stop being a twat..."