Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dundee connection

124»

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    They are made from clay, then painted and varnished. It's about 5/6" tall. Ordered from a bloke on Twitter @elbimbo4321
    Can I ask "why"?
    You can ask what you want. I'll ask why not? I like them, so does it really matter?
    Apologies, didn't mean that to sound arsey.

Just wondered if it was part of a collection or something. Never seen them before. Are they for the garden, like gnomes?
    I think gnomes take the p*** out of good people like @AFKABartram and myself.
    Do they? What do they say to you?

Is it because they look down on you?
    Sadly, although at least I do not have a broken nose unlike Clem's one.
    I think he should send it back and ask for a refund :)
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    They are made from clay, then painted and varnished. It's about 5/6" tall. Ordered from a bloke on Twitter @elbimbo4321
    Can I ask "why"?
    You can ask what you want. I'll ask why not? I like them, so does it really matter?
    Apologies, didn't mean that to sound arsey.

Just wondered if it was part of a collection or something. Never seen them before. Are they for the garden, like gnomes?
    No worries. No, they are indoor only. Think the bloke made a couple for his mates, put pictures on Twitter and then got 100s of requests from every ex casual on Twitter. His current waiting list is 10 months!