Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other Team's Released Lists 2012

Thought it would be a good idea (dont shoot me if not) to keep all the latest team releases in one discussion?

Just seen our old pal Hermann been released by Coventry along with Sammy Clinghan and Freddy Eastwood.

Comments

• Options
    Herman relegated again!!
  • Options
    Herman relegated again!!
    Did he play for Pompey as well this season ? In which case he went down twice.

• Options
    QPR - Few could worth a look at

Lee Cook, Radek Cerny, Danny Gabbidon, Fitz Hall, Patrick Agyemang, Peter Ramage, Danny Shittu and Kieron Dyer are all out of contract, and Rangers will look to sell Brian Murphy, Rob Hulse, Angelo Balanta, Matt Connolly and Troy Hewitt in the first wave of exits.

The futures of first-team regulars Clint Hill and Heidar Helguson are far from certain, with the Icelander one of six forwards available to boss Mark Hughes.

One of the half-dozen, Jay Bothroyd, has also failed to find a regular slot after moving from Cardiff last summer
  • Options
    Would definitely take Sammy Clingan
  • Options
  • Options
    Millwalls a shit hole I wanna go home
  • Options
    Balanta looked decent on loan at mk dons (?) I think
  • Options
    I went to see Coventry play Brighton at the Amex this year with a Cov mate. Clingan is known as 'Sideways Sammy' by the Cov fans as he hardly ever passes forwards - according to my mate he was a large part of the problem with Coventry this year as all attacks stalled as he slowed things down, so no thanks.
  • Options
    I went to see Coventry play Brighton at the Amex this year with a Cov mate. Clingan is known as 'Sideways Sammy' by the Cov fans as he hardly ever passes forwards - according to my mate he was a large part of the problem with Coventry this year as all attacks stalled as he slowed things down, so no thanks.
    Parker rarely passes forwards and Spurs seem to be doing ok.

I think we will be on the look out for a battling/defensive type midfielder, imo Clingan would be a better bet than Russell
  • Options
    Would love to buy Angelo Balanta on the cheap. GREAT PLAYER
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Helguson would be good but to similar to Yann I guess
  • Options
    The Yann I have been watching this season is more than good enough to lead our attack in the Championship. We are talking about cover and that would not suit Helgudson. Couldnt see Bothroyd returning!
  • Options
    bothroyd alongside yann in the champ would clear up.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The QPR list does look interesting .

Cerny might be a good experienced goalie to have alongside Hamer ,I would take Cook and Dyer subject to fitness and could Hall ,Ramage or Shittu meet our needs defensively ?
  • Options
    I wouldn't touch Dyer with a barge pole!
  • Options

If you did he would probably be out injured for the next 5 seasons.
  • Options
    Eastwood is already at Southend thank god.
  • Options
    this. Surprised he hasn't called it quits. From what i can remember he's got some kind of lifelong illness that means his muscles tear etc very easily. Poor bloke.
  • Options
    Obviously it is not confirmed who will be let go from QPR, but we could do a lot worse than Matthew Connolly at CB.
  • Options
    Did someone ask for us to sign dyer just then?!

Cook would be good but would rather Ephraim (would cost though).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'd get more games if we signed Danny Dyer than Kieron Dyer...
  • Options
    I'd take Dyer and lee bowyer, oh wait hang on......
  • Options
    Is Joleen Lescott being released by Man Shitty?
  • Options
    Wouldn't want Lee Cook in the Championship. Didn't want him in L1 to be honest but I could accept that he could do a useful job. The Champ is a bit beyond him though. I'd be worried about us signing anyone from QPR as they'd likely be on high Champ/low Prem wages and we'd have to pay them more than we usually do.
  • Options
    this. Surprised he hasn't called it quits. From what i can remember he's got some kind of lifelong illness that means his muscles tear etc very easily. Poor bloke.
    Rich bloke.
  • Options
    Connolly is not a bad shout.
  • Options
    Bolton released players are:

Gretar Steinsson, Paul Robinson, Sean Davis, Robbie Blake, Ricardo Gardner, Ivan Klasnic, Mark Connolly, Tope Obadeyi, Rhys Bennett, Dino Fazlic and Tom Eckersley.

Would love Klasnic but he will probably go to a Prem team. any one else we might want?
  • Options
    Zak Whitbread released by Norwich, not sure he'll get another prem team.
  • Options
    Zak Whitbread released by Norwich, not sure he'll get another prem team.
    I've been asking us to sign him for the past 4 years. Was out a lot injured last season though. He may be another potential crock.
  • Options
    Our defenders don't get injured, it just doesn't happen ;)