Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other Team's Released Lists 2012

Comments

• Options
    Is Joleen Lescott being released by Man Shitty?
    Had me in stitches
  • Options
    Wouldn't want Lee Cook in the Championship. Didn't want him in L1 to be honest but I could accept that he could do a useful job. The Champ is a bit beyond him though. I'd be worried about us signing anyone from QPR as they'd likely be on high Champ/low Prem wages and we'd have to pay them more than we usually do.
    Lee Cook's crossing ability is Premier League standard though..

• Options
    Have heard Shittu could end up at Millwall. How true or not I know not.
  • Options
    Leicester

Elliott Chamberlain, Steve Howard, Matt Oakley, Aleksandar Tunchev, Darius Vassell and Chris Weale
  • Options
    Chris Weale is a decent and experienced keeper, was very good for Yeovil and solid for Leicester in 2009/2010. Had a mixed 2010/2011 I seem to remember, possibly related to injuries and defensive struggles and then they signed Schmichael last summer. Powell knows him well of course.

Would not be a bad back up.
  • Options
    Klasnic would be great.As would Fitz Hall
  • Options
    Leicester

Steve Howard, Matt Oakley, Aleksandar Tunchev, Darius Vassell
    Four players I would have said "yes, thank you very much" but not sure on their fitness/age nowadays

• Options
    On Sky about the Toffees .Hahnemann as a number 2 keeper ?McFadden is being linked with Brum and Leeds.

Everton have released six players whose contracts expired at the end of the season, including midfielder James McFadden and goalkeeper Marcus Hahnemann.

McFadden made just eight appearances during his second spell at the club, having joined as a free agent in October, while Hahnemann failed to make a first-team appearance after agreeing a short-term deal in September.

On-loan striker Denis Stracqualursi has gone back to Argentinian club Tigres while Royston Drenthe, who did not play the final month of the season after being disciplined by manager David Moyes, is looking for a new club as his contract with Real Madrid expires shortly.

Goalkeepers Adam Davies and Connor Roberts, defender Aristote Nsiala and winger Femi Orenuga have all been released, having never featured for the first team.
  • Options
    I wouldn't touch Dyer with a barge pole!

If you did he would probably be out injured for the next 5 seasons.
    If this was facebook, I would have 'liked' that comment.
  • Options
    One thing I am sure of is that we are building a young team in the main, so I expect that to show in the people who we bring in. It would not surprise me too much if we welcomed Mr Klasnic this Summer, this is a Club going places my friends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Klasnic would be ridiculous, will go to a prem team. Drenthe would be a very good signing
  • Options
    We have no chance of signing either Klasnic or Drenthe
  • Options
    The Nigels list ,nothing there that would interest .

Calvin Andrew and Lee Hills are among five players released by Crystal Palace at the end of their contracts.

Striker Andrew was brought to the club by Neil Warnock in 2008 but scored just four goals in 68 appearances, most of which were as a substitute.

Left-back Hills has just recovered from a long-term knee injury and proved his fitness in a loan spell at Southend, but he will also not be offered a new deal.

Youngsters Nathaniel Pinney, Jake Caprice and Charlie Holness will also be leaving Selhurst Park.

But manager Dougie Freedman has offered centre-half Anthony Gardner a new contract.
  • Options
    Sunderland and Southampton lists on Sky now .

Sunderland have announced that goalkeeper Craig Gordon has been released following the expiration of his contract.

Gordon joined the Black Cats from Hearts in the summer of 2007 for £9m, at the time the most a British side had ever paid for a goalkeeper.

The Scottish international made 95 senior appearances for Sunderland and he won the Premier League save of the 20 seasons award for an amazing reflex stop against Bolton in 2010.

However, his career has been disrupted by injuries over the last couple of years and he is one of nine players who have been told by Sunderland that they can look for new clubs.

The Black Cats have also released Trevor Carson, Lewis King, Liam Bagnall, Jordan Lavender, James Brace, Brett Elliott, Jordan Cook and Oumare Tounkara.

And Sunderland have also confirmed that loan signings Nicklas Bendtner, Wayne Bridge and Sotirios Kyrgiakos have returned to their parent clubs.

Southampton

Radhi Jaidi, David Connolly and Bartosz Bialkowski are among seven senior players released by newly promoted Southampton.

Saints have announced a lengthy list of their squad that will not be retained for their return to the top flight after a seven-year absence.

Former Bolton and Birmingham defender Jaidi has announced his retirement, although he will stay on at St Mary's in a role to be revealed on Monday.

Striker Connolly, goalkeeper Bialkowski and midfielder Ryan Doble have all been released and are free to look for new clubs.

Midfielder Lee Holmes and defender Harlee Dean, both spent time on loan at other clubs last term and will also leave along with Aarran Racine.

• Options
    Klasnic apparently can't play 90 minutes due to his kidney problems, most of the time he is a passenger but can put it in the net.
  • Options
    Would love Gordon but his wages will probably be sky high.
  • Options
    Klasnic is a good player - but he has serious health issues which could blow up at any moment. He has one kidney - both his original kidneys were removed, then he had a transplant from his father. That failed and he had one from his mother. That fortunately was successful.
  • Options
    Would love Gordon but his wages will probably be sky high.
    His career is on the way down - surely a player like him would accept a lower deal in order to get back to the big-time.

Otherwise, its Hamilton Academicals etc for Craigee boy !
  • Options
    Not sure if it's been mentioned but Grant McCann, George Boyd and Joe Lewis are all free to leave Peterborough. I'd happily take all 3!
  • Options
    Adriano is on a free. 27 goals in 47 games for Brazil ain't to bad. ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

fat fecker though ain't he!
  • Options
    I don't think The Venue would be able to handle Adriano...

• Options
    Izale has been released by Barnet ; )
  • Options
    jordan cooks a good player
  • Options
    and Mark Marshall who we tried to sign last year
  • Options
    Marshall banned for two years for taking drugs

• Options
    Marshall banned for two years for taking drugs

really? didn't no that

• Options
    Drogba.. just been confirmed he's off
  • Options
    Man City have confirmed Owen Hargreaves will leave on a free this summer. Perhaps he is coming to us as well as Michael Owen :)
  • Options
    Man City have confirmed Owen Hargreaves will leave on a free this summer. Perhaps he is coming to us as well as Michael Owen :)
    Maybe we can mash them together and end up with a quality attacking midfielder called Michael Hargreaves.................................and leave the Owens to pull eachothers hamstrings.