Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other Team's Released Lists 2012

124»

Comments

• Options
    If there was the slightest chance of signing Carew we should go for it... Always rated him
    He's been poor for a few seasons now, not worth the time and money anymore sadly.
  • Options
    Faye is a very good defender at Championship level, loads of experience but questions over his fitness perhaps and we don't have a lot of luck with Faye's.
  • Options
    West Ham also released Rob Lee's son Oliver.
    That would be the "Lee" I mentioned lol!
  • Options
    Carew has attitude issues.

Nouble? 20...
  • Options
    That would be the "Lee" I mentioned lol!
    Sorry Saga our posts must have crossed ,I posted that in response to Benson FC
  • Options
    West Ham:

Carew
    Faubert
    Faye
    Bouba Diop
    Nouble
    Lee
    I'd have top 4 of them anyday
  • Options
    Gees how many injury crocks and career descenders do you guys want to sign? Apparently Carew has a tatoo saying My Life, My Menstruation. I think you guys are as logical as menstruating mummas.
  • Options
    Haven't seen anybody released that I think can improve us.
  • Options
    Haven't seen anybody released that I think can improve us.
    don't agree with that, think there's some good fringe prem players available
  • Options
    Kalou and Bosingwa released by Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not sure we could sign either tbh
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    not sure we could sign either tbh
    Bosingwa is a surprise, he's been excellent recently. Perhaps he's too expensive or wants to 'go home'
  • Options
    Backup for Solly ?
  • Options
    Backup for Solly's backup?
  • Options
    Never trust a man with one eyebrow
  • Options
    Newcastle list .

Tamas Kadar a left footed centre back has been mentioned on FR previously wouldn't fancy Smith although Lovenkrands might be worth a punt.Realistically no chance of getting Guthrie .

Danny Guthrie heads the list of eleven first team players released by Newcastle United.

Midfielder Guthrie was signed by Newcastle for £2.5m from Liverpool in 2008.

He made 98 appearances over his four years at the club, scoring nine goals.

Other experienced professionals leaving Newcastle are former England international Alan Smith and Danish striker Peter Lovenkrands.

Smith joined the club from Manchester United in 2007 for £6m and Lovenkrands signed from German side Schalke on a free transfer.

Smith spent time on loan with MK Dons recently and Lovenkrands found his first team opportunities limited last season.

But, despite speculation he would leave, Danny Simpson is not on the lst of players to be released.

Hungarian defender Tamas Kadar, who joined in 2008 is on the list.

Newcastle have also released Phil Airey, Ryan Donaldson, Sammy Adjei, Patrick Nzuzi Stephen Folan and Jeff Henderson.

Former United assistant manager Terry McDermott's son Greg McDermott has also been released.

• Options
    Would take Guthrie and Lovenkrands in a second!
  • Options
    Steve Lovell said the other day he is "unbelievably talented"

Could be worth a look
  • Options
    Steve Lovell said the other day he is "unbelievably talented"

Could be worth a look
    Ah but has he worked The Valley Turnstiles yet?