Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    3 episodes into series 3 of Ozark and not loving it 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Thinking back, it definitely gets better.

Try to stick with it, MOL.
  • Options
    I’m not Bellew’s biggest fan - but at some point in this, I hope he puts Fashanu on his arse. 
    Booooooooo
    Must admit to cracking up, when Ant asked for Fashanu's number he got out a notebook and pen. Awkward!
  • Options
    Think I've seen a few people mention it, but I bloomin loved Bosch on Amazon...  Now getting into Ozark on Netflix...halfway through first series...enjoying it and will stick with it... Loved Unorthodox on Netflix too...
  • Options
    Also just started and binged Normal peoople yesterday,  i think its good. Defo one for the females, has touch of fifty shades? not quite, even the lead looks like dakota ( i had to google to check it wasn't her). Quite easy to get into a simple love story
  • Options
    Started watching the Netflix documentary series about the Vietnam War, 10 x 1.5 hour episodes, it’s very heavy going (in a graphic and too much to take in at once way) so limiting myself to one a day, worth the watch
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Started watching the Netflix documentary series about the Vietnam War, 10 x 1.5 hour episodes, it’s very heavy going (in a graphic and too much to take in at once way) so limiting myself to one a day, worth the watch
    Absolutely brilliant. A Ken Burns masterpiece. I learnt so much about the Vietnam war. Stick with it. 
  • Options
    My missus has been watching Normal People. Looks like my idea of tv hell. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I'm 3 episodes into season 2. It's decent enough but feels a bit repetitive with the guy just facing/solving one problem after another. A bit like Breaking Bad but without the humour 
  • Options
    Jints said:
    MrOneLung said:
    I'm 3 episodes into season 2. It's decent enough but feels a bit repetitive with the guy just facing/solving one problem after another. A bit like Breaking Bad but without the humour 
    Funnily enough I’ve just started binge watching breaking bad. Interesting watching it second time round as a lot of the humour is more obvious this time. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think I've seen a few people mention it, but I bloomin loved Bosch on Amazon...  Now getting into Ozark on Netflix...halfway through first series...enjoying it and will stick with it... Loved Unorthodox on Netflix too...
    Loved Bosch too. One of the best cop series I’ve seen. New series next year.
  • Options
    Acab said:
    Loved Bosch too. One of the best cop series I’ve seen. New series next year.
    Half way through 4th series and only started last week. Every time I feel like the first couple of episodes might mean it’s a weaker series, it picks up again.
  • Options
    @acab I thought the 6th was the final series...delighted there'll be another ....best show on TV...
  • Options
    Binged watched all 6 series of Bosch in 10 days just before a trial month on Prime ended. 
  • Options
    So, Marseille on Netflix. I dissed it based on series 1 but @bolloxbolder pointed out there is S2, and he had enjoyed it. I must say I enjoy S2 much more, and it might be worth a look for others because in S2, the future of the football club, and the stadium, becomes integral to the plotline (which is about the politics in that febrile city). The stadium is owned by the city, and costs the city shed loads of money; so some politicians obviously want to sell it off;  but the programme clearly shows that Olympique is a huge community symbol (and so is the stadium). That should have some resonance with us.

The storyline is still a bit "excitable", you know, pushing it a bit, but its grown on me. And oh my, what a stadium that is.
  • Options
    We’re 4 episodes into Devs.  It’s a bit weird but we’re sticking with it for now. 
  • Options
    Into the night. Belgian subtitled sci/fi apocalyptic thriller. Watched two episodes now. Fast moving and I’ll carry on for now anyways.
  • Options
    We’re 4 episodes into Devs.  It’s a bit weird but we’re sticking with it for now. 
    Just watched episode 5 and my interest level went through the floor. Hokum. 
  • Options
    So, Marseille on Netflix. I dissed it based on series 1 but @bolloxbolder pointed out there is S2, and he had enjoyed it. I must say I enjoy S2 much more, and it might be worth a look for others because in S2, the future of the football club, and the stadium, becomes integral to the plotline (which is about the politics in that febrile city). The stadium is owned by the city, and costs the city shed loads of money; so some politicians obviously want to sell it off;  but the programme clearly shows that Olympique is a huge community symbol (and so is the stadium). That should have some resonance with us.

The storyline is still a bit "excitable", you know, pushing it a bit, but its grown on me. And oh my, what a stadium that is.
    Think I’d rate it in the top 3 stadiums I’ve been too. Preferred it to Dortmund.
  • Options
    Just seen a tremendous Swedish series on Netflix called Celiphate. Recommended. 
    We've just finished binge watching series 1 & LOVED it ! 

Problem is, I felt sure I'd received emails from Netflix advertising series 2 so getting over excited ( careful! ) & started searching for it...

No joy.

So used Wikipedia  & to my disappointment, found another series not due for at least another 12 months ! 

Thoroughly recommend this & would love to hear the views of others.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Problem is, I felt sure I'd received emails from Netflix advertising series 2 so getting over excited ( careful! ) & started searching for it...

No joy.

So used Wikipedia  & to my disappointment, found another series not due for at least another 12 months ! 

Glad you enjoyed it. If you like the storyline you may enjoy Fauda which has three series on Netflix. I have seen the first two. Very good. 
  • Options

No joy.

Glad you enjoyed it. If you like the storyline you may enjoy Fauda which has three series on Netflix. I have seen the first two. Very good. 

Aw, thanks. We need a new series to binge on .
  • Options
    Brassic season 2 is on Nowtv 
  • Options
    Has anyone watched Isolation Stories on ITV yet, wondering if its worth watching 
  • Options
    Brassic season 2 is on Nowtv 
    1st episode was very good.
  • Options
    Has anyone watched Isolation Stories on ITV yet, wondering if its worth watching 
    I thought they were rubbish.
  • Options
     Hope it makes its way onto gogglebox.

People in isolation watching people in isolation watching people in isolation.

A TV first.

Monkey tennis anyone?
  • Options

No joy.

Yep, another great call from @bolloxbolder
    One more episode to go, cos I try not to binge. Unbearably tense.
  • Options
    Meanwhile, I missed Van der Valk completely, what do people think, worth trying to get it on catch-up?
  • Options
    Meanwhile, I missed Van der Valk completely, what do people think, worth trying to get it on catch-up?
    Watched the first episode and enjoyed it. But I am a fan of Mark Warren.