Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Rob is an absolute saint.
    But I bet he turns that hearing aid off a few times bless him.
    What did you think of the selling of the MP3 player?
    Breaking the rules or very clever?
    Haha yeah I bet he does!  Did wonder whether they would have won but for her little strop at the end, seemed that wasted more than 20 seconds.....

With the iPod, I think if it's not in the rules you can't do something and it'll help, do it.  That and the dumping of bags was smart thinking.

Might be against the rules next time though (if there is one).
    I didn’t see a problem with it but when I saw they gave a lot of money to charity I wonder wether they felt it might have been 🤔
    They’ll be another series if we can all get back to travelling.
    🤞🏼
  • Options
    Rob is an absolute saint.
    But I bet he turns that hearing aid off a few times bless him.
    What did you think of the selling of the MP3 player?
    Breaking the rules or very clever?
    Haha yeah I bet he does!  Did wonder whether they would have won but for her little strop at the end, seemed that wasted more than 20 seconds.....

With the iPod, I think if it's not in the rules you can't do something and it'll help, do it.  That and the dumping of bags was smart thinking.

Might be against the rules next time though (if there is one).
    I didn’t see a problem with it but when I saw they gave a lot of money to charity I wonder wether they felt it might have been 🤔
    They’ll be another series if we can all get back to travelling.
    🤞🏼

I didn't see a problem with it either and don't forget they gave away stuff to those poor kids in San Paolo so it's swings and roundabouts. Also, I don't think it in any way affected their decision to give the 10k to charity, that was going to happen anyway as what they saw in San Paolo affected them deeply. Fair play to them.

Her little strop affected the result about as much as anything else. A little while before they had to stop because the car they were travelling in over heated, could say that was the reason or even something on the first day in Mexico City etc etc.

I warmed to the brother and sister combo and by the end they were closer as siblings, had seemed to grow and mature through the race, and think going forward it would have been a very positive experience for them.

I was gutted Sam and his Mum didn't at least complete the race. They were awesome in my opinion and they got so much out of the race.

Can't wait for the next series, whenever it will be, just hope it isn't some 'virtual' race using google maps. 

• Options
    Just finished the second series of Brassic. As good as the excellent first series imo. Some real laugh out loud moments for me which is very rare for me. 

Also watching Michelle Keegan made me forget our current plight for 50 odd minutes. 
  • Options
    Watched all five series of Breaking Bad again over the last two and a bit weeks of binging. Absolutely excellent stuff. I’d forgotten how good it really was. Hopefully El Camino will make mere sense now that I remember all about Jesse. 

Started catching up with Emergence on Fox tonight. First episode was ok. Like the concept but it’s not fully grabbing me yet. Anyone been watching? 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Me and the boys are watching The Last Dance on Netflix. It's good

Good for them to see what a phenomenon of sport Michael Jordan was.
  • Options
    Me and the boys are watching The Last Dance on Netflix. It's good

Good for them to see what a phenomenon of sport Michael Jordan was.
    Watching this as well. Know nothing about basketball, could hardly name 3 players but this series is great. Asgood as 'Sunderland til I Die'. If you're a sports fan you'll love it. Lots of behind the scenes and great music.
  • Options
    Did anyone watch Harry's heroes tonight. Quite a good watch on ITV. Did not realise how much Paul Mersin has struggled with his addictions this last year 
  • Options
    What are people’s thoughts on the 3rd series of Killing Eve?

Personally think it’s been a bit of a let down. First couple of episodes were poor which I wasn’t TOO bothered about as I can appreciate a slower build up as the series goes on. Episodes 3 and 4 it picked up a bit but 5 and 6 have dropped off again. 

Only 2 to go so I’ll finish it off as it comes out over the next couple of weeks but I can’t say I’m in that “can’t wait for the next episode” mood. 
  • Options

Personally think it’s been a bit of a let down. First couple of episodes were poor which I wasn’t TOO bothered about as I can appreciate a slower build up as the series goes on. Episodes 3 and 4 it picked up a bit but 5 and 6 have dropped off again. 

Only 2 to go so I’ll finish it off as it comes out over the next couple of weeks but I can’t say I’m in that “can’t wait for the next episode” mood. 
    still really enjoying it. episode 5 was one of my favourites from all the seasons
  • Options
    Started White lines on netflix over the weekend, seemed to get better every episode and finished it yesterday. Only one season , unlikely to be a 2nd based on the storyline but you never know. The plot is someone late 30's goes to Ibiza to find out what happened to her brother who died 20 years ago, it spirals from there. Very good and highly recommend. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Started White lines on netflix over the weekend, seemed to get better every episode and finished it yesterday. Only one season , unlikely to be a 2nd based on the storyline but you never know. The plot is someone late 30's goes to Ibiza to find out what happened to her brother who died 20 years ago, it spirals from there. Very good and highly recommend. 
    First episode was good, from then on in it became more and more daft. Netflix has got form for this, it looks really good from the promotional trailer but it gets shit and whilst I committed to watching it all I thought it was expensively produced crap
  • Options
    Carter said:
    First episode was good, from then on in it became more and more daft. Netflix has got form for this, it looks really good from the promotional trailer but it gets shit and whilst I committed to watching it all I thought it was expensively produced crap
    I thought it got better mate, others have who i mentioned it too. I do agree there is some tosh on there but still i rate this and last few episodes were the best. Each to their own though. 
  • Options
    Started watching that on the weekend but after episode 2 thought it was terrible so stopped. Really poor acting which is a shame as the storyline had potential.
  • Options
    I only watched the first episode of white lines, thought it was horrible.
  • Options
    Carter said:
     The same can be said for ITV.
  • Options
    Watched all episodes of Extras in two days. Gervais best work I think.
  • Options
    Started watching that on the weekend but after episode 2 thought it was terrible so stopped. Really poor acting which is a shame as the storyline had potential.
    I only watched the first episode of white lines, thought it was horrible.
    Fair enough the early episodes i watched in the background whilst playing poker, after a few in i decided to watch it properly and enjoyed it :) i didn't think it was too predictable and a good story line
  • Options
    I find Sky Atlantic Dramas to be style over substance. They all “feel” the same with the same silky smooth production values but I can’t remember one where I lasted more than a few episodes. 
  • Options

OK but a series too far .. I hope that this is the last series otherwise the memory of the first 2 very good ones will be tainted .. still like watching Jody C though ((:>)
  • Options

Series 1 was good but over hyped imo.
    Series 2 was not as good and I nearly didn't bother.
    Series 3 I agree with what you say. It's become a chore for me just to see how it ends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loved the quirkiness of series one. Didn't enjoy the fantasy of series two so not bothered with new series. 
  • Options
    Series 1 was brilliant. Series 2 nowhere near as good but still watchable. Gave up after one episode of series 3. 
  • Options

Just finished the series. Enjoyed it. Its totally non-believable, though not to Gangs of London standards, but was well cast, fast moving with slow but sure revelations. Not to forget plenty of gratuitous nudity!
  • Options
    Just finished Hunters on Prime. Very good albeit you could drive a Panzer through some of the plot. There are enough loose ends to entice me into the second series. Worth a watch.
  • Options
    I tried one episode of Inhuman Resources on Netflix last night. Eric Cantona in the lead role. Not going to bother with it though. Cantona is fine in it, but the plot is completely implausible for me, which is all the more odd when it is bigged up as based on a true story.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    Just finished Hunters on Prime. Very good albeit you could drive a Panzer through some of the plot. There are enough loose ends to entice me into the second series. Worth a watch.
    Completely forgot I had starting watching that - have to get back to it. The first episode showed some promise
  • Options

OK but a series too far .. I hope that this is the last series otherwise the memory of the first 2 very good ones will be tainted .. still like watching Jody C though ((:>)
    I believe a 4th series was agreed before the 3rd season even aired 

• Options

I believe a 4th series was agreed before the 3rd season even aired 

case of overworking a knackered old carthorse (sorry Eve)
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    3 episodes into series 3 of Ozark and not loving it 
    Thinking back, it definitely gets better.

Try to stick with it, MOL.
    Finished the series but didn't enjoy like previous two.

Spoiler:

I couldn't reconcile Ruth being happy for Wendy's brother to stop taking his meds.
    Why would she want him to suffer from his mental illness - just for a bunk up ?

The final scene was telegraphed by a conversation Helen/Nelson had in the car in one of the earlier episodes of the series.

• Options

Trailer Park Boys, the animated series is back on Netflix tomorrow.

The first season of it was pretty good as the original had grown a bit stale.