Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Enjoyed 'Love Rat' which was on ITV on 4 nights this week. Not what I was expecting and lots of twists and turns.
    It was on C5.
  • Options
    Enjoyed 'Love Rat' which was on ITV on 4 nights this week. Not what I was expecting and lots of twists and turns.
    It was on C5.
    It was, I've corrected the error.
  • Options
    Under the Banner of Heaven .. ITVX .. slow, profound, superb, and somewhat controversial TV
  • Options
    Just finished watching the Gentlemen on Netflix. What a fantastic series with a cast to match. Vinnie Jones amongst others is superb as always! Highly recommended!
  • Options
    Phil said:
    Just finished watching the Gentlemen on Netflix. What a fantastic series with a cast to match. Vinnie Jones amongst others is superb as always! Highly recommended!
    Watched three so far and enjoying it … Vinnie Jones perfect for his role 
  • Options
    Phil said:
    Enjoyed it 👍 
  • Options
    Quite enjoying the new series on Channel 5 - Coma. Feels a bit messy in places l, but generally pretty good.
  • Options
    Just finished the 14th and final episode of One day on Netflix.
    Very watchable.
    I had never heard of the book or seen the flop of a film but me and the missus enjoyed it (binged in 3 days)

• Options
    Got to admit I cried like a baby watching the final episode of Hairy Bikers Go West.
    More for Si than anything.
    They had such a wonderful friendship.

God knows what I'll be like if one of the Gone Fishing lads go. Wrap em in cotton wool ffs!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The documentary on Ch5 about the recent Wonka exhibition in Glasgow was pretty funny in parts. 
  • Options
    3 Body Problem released on Netflix today.
    It's from the makers of G.O.T.
  • Options
    Quite enjoying the new series on Channel 5 - Coma. Feels a bit messy in places l, but generally pretty good.
    Enjoying watching this.
  • Options
    I could watch Jason Watkins playing a corpse for an hour and be captivated and he is his usual brilliant self in this but it’s all very predictable. I’ve watched the first two episodes but not sure I’m going to finish it. 
  • Options
    3body Problem is looking promising after the first episode. 
  • Options
    I was looking forward to watching the Gentlemen, but what a bore. Episodes are too long, doubt i'll finish it.

Shogun on the other hand, what a thrill. Despite the dodgy accents, it's beautifully shot and a tells a compelling story, which is loosely based on the truth. Also, it's weekly like TV shows used to be 💚
  • Options
    TEL said:
    3body Problem is looking promising after the first episode. 
    I'm two episodes in and my head hurts, I need subtitles to explain what's going on! Will try to stick with it though. 
  • Options
    I loved the Gentleman, different to the film but Ray Winston and Vinnie were superb. However show of the year so far is Shogun by a country mile, it's a wonderful series and one we all look forward too. 
  • Options
    3 body problem is intriguing and surprised at how many well known actors are appearing in relatively minor roles.
    Enjoyable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 22
    Shogun is the best thing on tv for a very long time 

I think I’m also in love with Mariko.
  • Options
    Bore? I’m 3 episodes in and think it’s great
    My boredom bar is very high. I didn't get past the first series of Game of Thrones or Walking Dead.

Maybe, i'll give it another try. I think we got to episode three.
  • Options
    Married at first sight Australia went bonkers this week !!!
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    My boredom bar is very high. I didn't get past the first series of Game of Thrones or Walking Dead.

Strewth! There are high bars and then there is yours right up in the stratosphere 

For curiosities sake what series did you rate above Game of Thrones and TWD? 
  • Options
    edited March 22
    PopIcon said:

For what it's worth I blew cold on GOT. Watched 2 or 3 then binned it. Went back to it mainly because so many people were telling me how good it was. On my second sitting I couldn't put it down so to speak.
  • Options
    Watched a few episodes of The Gentlemen overnight. Very good once you get into it. 
  • Options
    Watched the Night Agent Netflix , and. Night Manager Amazon Prime recently both excellent 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Trust me, it gets even more bonkers.  We've just finished the couples retreat (think we're about 2 weeks ahead of the nornal schedule!)
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Trust me, it gets even more bonkers.  We've just finished the couples retreat (think we're about 2 weeks ahead of the nornal schedule!)
    It was the ‘Can you muzzle your woman’ episode on weds /Thursday. 

The woman from Home and Away is just batshit crazy and surely only on there to raise her profile again 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    MrOneLung said:
    It was the ‘Can you muzzle your woman’ episode on weds /Thursday. 

The woman from Home and Away is just batshit crazy and surely only on there to raise her profile again 
    Pippa?