Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

1366367368369370372»

Comments

• jams said:
    Severance is the best new show of the last few years imo, it's a mystery technology based premise so might not be to everyone's taste tho
    Yes, absolutely superb! 
  • I managed 5 minutes of Severance before the wife announced it "wasn't her thing". Another show added to the ever growing list of things I need to watch separately from missus!
    Sounds familiar ! 
  • I managed 5 minutes of Severance before the wife announced it "wasn't her thing". Another show added to the ever growing list of things I need to watch separately from missus!]

haha i am watching this alone 
  • Industry - BBC Iplayer / other streaming services
    I started this earlier in the week, highly recommend it. It follows graduates who have 6 months to basically get a job within the finance firm, lots happening and some good actors/actresses 
    currently near the end of season 1, ill go 7.5/10 very easy to watch
    I love this show, the acting is excellent by every single person on set. Its got a wonderful atmospheric feel to it as well. 

I'm into season 3 now and one previously marginal character absolutely acts their socks off in a dedicated episode. And given how good the rest of the cast are thats quite the achievement 
  • I managed 5 minutes of Severance before the wife announced it "wasn't her thing". Another show added to the ever growing list of things I need to watch separately from missus!
    I will say we were 10 minutes in and my Mrs said similar. I then said "8.7 IMDB, we are sticking with it". She ended up saying one of the best things she has watched by a mile in years! 

Similar to The Bear, need to get past the first couple. 
  • Industry - BBC Iplayer / other streaming services
    I started this earlier in the week, highly recommend it. It follows graduates who have 6 months to basically get a job within the finance firm, lots happening and some good actors/actresses 
    I'm also a fan. 
  • I struggled with Severance, Finished the first episode and it really gave me Wes Anderson type vibes, who I hate.

Perhaps I need to go back and persevere.
  • robroy said:
    I managed 5 minutes of Severance before the wife announced it "wasn't her thing". Another show added to the ever growing list of things I need to watch separately from missus!
    I will say we were 10 minutes in and my Mrs said similar. I then said "8.7 IMDB, we are sticking with it". She ended up saying one of the best things she has watched by a mile in years! 

What! I absolutely loved the chaos of the first couple episodes of The Bear! Have found Season 3 to be a massive drag though if I'm honest.
  • Carter said:
    Industry - BBC Iplayer / other streaming services
    I love this show, the acting is excellent by every single person on set. Its got a wonderful atmospheric feel to it as well. 

I'm into season 3 now and one previously marginal character absolutely acts their socks off in a dedicated episode. And given how good the rest of the cast are thats quite the achievement 
    Mate i am binging it, smashed out season 1 within a few days, i shall be there soon. I agree all the actors/actresses are very good and likeable 
  • Sponsored links:

• I struggled with Severance, Finished the first episode and it really gave me Wes Anderson type vibes, who I hate.

Perhaps I need to go back and persevere.
    same. Shrek watched it on his won and said it was great
  • robroy said:
    I managed 5 minutes of Severance before the wife announced it "wasn't her thing". Another show added to the ever growing list of things I need to watch separately from missus!

What! I absolutely loved the chaos of the first couple episodes of The Bear! Have found Season 3 to be a massive drag though if I'm honest.
    No I enjoyed both from the off. The Bear is superb, only just started season three and sadly not heard great things. The first episode of season 3 was a bore fest. 

Currently watching season two of 'Colin from accounts, very good! 
  • Series 7 Gone Fishing starts Sunday 22/09/24 BBC2 9pm.

And away………………….🎣
    Yayyy
  • Freddie Flintoff returns after his accident in Fields of Dreams, when he takes his team on tour.

Tuesday 13th August at 9pm on BBC One and BBC iPlayer.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/clyly8y5xlxo 

Terrible news about one of the teenagers in Flintoff's Field of Dreams
  • That is awful news, may he rest in peace 
  • RIP.

Was he one of the two lads who had Pakistan passports and couldn’t get a visa to go on tour to India?
  • RIP.

Was he one of the two lads who had Pakistan passports and couldn’t get a visa to go on tour to India?
    I think so 
  • Really sad that, RIP to both lads, thoughts to their families, must be awful.
  • Glovepup said:
    Industry - BBC Iplayer / other streaming services
    I'm also a fan. 
    And me. Didn’t know there was on S3.
  • Sponsored links:

• Vary sad and tragic news, but something that happens too often. 

Obviously I have no knowledge of the reason for the crash, but there needs to be a graduated driving licence, so that teenagers can't drive fast cars until they have held a licence for some time, also to restrict newly qualified drivers from carrying same age passengers. 

https://www.theaa.com/about-us/newsroom/aa-and-graduated-licences?msockid=13415a3590456c2d3d894855917d6dde
  • edited September 14
    Back to TV, has anyone watched ‘From’?

Im 5 episodes into the first series, and it’s good but it’s giving me a bit of a ‘lost’ vibe. There’s lots of subplots that I’m worried about never getting answered or dragged on.
  • The last ever episode of The Grand Tour dropped in the last few days. Was actually a pretty good watch.
  • Back to TV, has anyone watched ‘From’?

Im 5 episodes into the first series, and it’s good but it’s giving me a bit of a ‘lost’ vibe. There’s lots of subplots that I’m worried about never getting answered or dragged on.
    Literally watching this now - it's great - drags in places, like all American shows with a mystery element, but it's properly creepy in places, and the mysteries are interesting enough to keep you coming back.

Looking forward to series 3 - starts in a couple of weeks. I hears about the show a few months ago and waited until now to binge it, same as I did with Lost and season 5

Also - how the fuck is Harold Perrineau 60!?
  • Last of the Celebrity Race Across the World.
    Must eat humble pie here, I actually enjoyed this more than I thought & was delighted for the winners.
    I really want to go to Chile!!!!
  • Last of the Celebrity Race Across the World.
    Must eat humble pie here, I actually enjoyed this more than I thought & was delighted for the winners.
    I really want to go to Chile!!!!
    The scenery this episode was absolutely amazing.
  • Really enjoyed celebrity RATW. Wanted Jeff and his son to win but wasn’t that bothered who actually won. Some of the scenery was stunning.

Also this season of Grace has been excellent, John Simm very good idea as Grace.