Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• edited January 2013

Have been enjoying Ripper Street good cast, quirky characters and strong acting and storylines. Not your usual Sunday night fare but excellent all the same

Yes, loving Jerome Flynn in a very different role from usual.

yup, he's very good ... I thought Joseph Gilgun (the bloke that was in 'This is England') was superb a couple of weeks ago
  • Any idea when Mad Dogs 3 is on?
  • Looking forward to the return of Suits on Thursday.
  • Riviera said:

Any idea when Mad Dogs 3 is on?

April i think.
  • Does anyone use Netflicks or Love Film using PS3? Which one is better for Tv series
  • I have US Netflix on my xbox and its brilliant. Has a incredible amount of content.

Started watching Pillars Of The Earth, love it. Looking forward to The Ends Of The Earth when im finished it.
  • siblers said:

I have US Netflix on my xbox and its brilliant. Has a incredible amount of content.

Started watching Pillars Of The Earth, love it. Looking forward to The Ends Of The Earth when im finished it.

How do you get US Netflix on Xbox? I've got the normal one and its completely underwhelming.

Also, Love Film is dire.
  • All you have to do is change your DNS address. If you google "how to get us netflix on english xbox" or something along those lines you'll find an answer. The dns addresses can change so you'll have to try find a current one. It's legal as well by the way in case you were worried about breaching netflix or xbox terms and conditions.
  • Ah nice one, thank you.
  • Catfish - MTV. Excellent, albeit not as good as the film....
  • Sponsored links:

• Just started watching breaking bad, first two episodes from S1, I hope its as good as the hype.
  • Just started watching breaking bad, first two episodes from S1, I hope its as good as the hype.

It won't be as good as the hype, it will be even better! Enjoy.
  • edited January 2013
    Red_Raver said:

Just started watching breaking bad, first two episodes from S1, I hope its as good as the hype.

It won't be as good as the hype, it will be even better! Enjoy.
    Red Raver

Just finishing series 3. Does anyone have series 4 to borrow or possibly purchase? Can't seem to see it any cheaper than £15 plus on ebay or amazon
  • edited January 2013
    Sadly not mate, I watched it on the net. Rent it from Blockbusters?
  • ok cheers RR
  • Did have season 4 of Breaking Bad but gave it to my brother in law as he had lent us series 1 -3 initially, thats cheap, we paid £17.90 on amazon in the alleged sales.
  • Got 1-3 from HMV for £20 after xmas but 4 and 5 looking expensive
  • Has breaking bad come back from it's mini-break?
  • moo2 - airing in the States in July.

Bolloxbolder - get a free month's trial of netflix and watch them for free.
  • Jints said:

moo2 - airing in the States in July.

Bolloxbolder - get a free month's trial of netflix and watch them for free.

Could only see series 1 on there. Is 4 definately there jints?
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep and 5. I got it just to watch the latter.
  • Cheers mate I'll watch both 4 and 5 in a month easy.
  • Has breaking bad come back from it's mini-break?

On amazon you can pre order series 5 for June 2013

• Series 5 of breaking bad doesn't start again until July.
  • If anyone uses netflix on their laptop or PC you can download an extension for Chrome called mediahint that allows you to watch the US catalogue. I highly recommend it, watched so much stuff that way.
  • cafcpolo said:

Series 5 of breaking bad doesn't start again until July.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Breaking-Bad-Season-5-DVD/dp/B0084DYMPE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358958362&sr=8-1

Dont shoot the messenger, check the release date.

• Yeah, but that's for part 1 of season 5 which was aired a while ago. Part 2 is to be aired in July in the States and sometime in 2031 over here.
  • Jints said:

Yeah, but that's for part 1 of season 5 which was aired a while ago. Part 2 is to be aired in July in the States and sometime in 2031 over here.

LOL...not waiting that long

Amazon reviews do state that you will get all 16 episodes
  • Well there's one bloke saying that and I'm afraid he's going to be disappointed.

There's no way this is coming out in the UK on DVD before its been on TV in the USA!