Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, there's not a hope that boxset will include all of season 5 before its aired in the US, they never realease those shows on DVD till its finished airing in the US
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

If anyone uses netflix on their laptop or PC you can download an extension for Chrome called mediahint that allows you to watch the US catalogue. I highly recommend it, watched so much stuff that way.

Sweet, is working a treat. Cheers for that.
  • Options
    Episode 2 of Utopia didn't fail to hold my interest ....although no as much of the red stuff as in the first.
  • Options
    siblers said:

colthe3rd said:

If anyone uses netflix on their laptop or PC you can download an extension for Chrome called mediahint that allows you to watch the US catalogue. I highly recommend it, watched so much stuff that way.

Make sure you check out the ESPN docs on there. Excellent viewing imo.
  • Options

Episode 2 of Utopia didn't fail to hold my interest ....although no as much of the red stuff as in the first.

just watched it ...looking forward to episode 3
  • Options
    Watched first episode of "The Following" sky plussed from last night.

Another gore fest but thought it was decent enough.
  • Options
    Anyone know where I can watch the last episode of Southland?

My Sky screwed up the other night and 4OD have got digital rights issues with some of their american shows.

AAAAArgh!!
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

siblers said:

colthe3rd said:

I had been using US Netflix on my xbox but wasnt aware you could do it on your laptop. There's a staggering amount of content on it.
  • Options

Downloaded that - will watch it this weekend. Can't help feeling it's a bit of a weird one for network TV - surely the subject matter is more suitable for cable (HBO, Showtime, AMC etc)? If it's good, I hope the execs don't get twitchy and cancel it or tone it down.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Swisdom said:

Anyone else see Utopia on Ch4 on Tuesday? 6 part series but very fast moving and intriguing.

The nutter (Neil Maskell) is a local lad! I used to play football with him for Long Lane
    Are you sure? Neil Maskell used to play football?

AFKA and I were in the same year at school with Neil for years and he wasnt exactly the PE lessons type. Dont actually ever remember him being in PE lessons full stop. He certainly never played for the school team.

Definitely the same chap. He was absolutely rubbish at football admittedly. We all thought he was making it up about being in The Bill and I see to recall him saying about a scene in The Krays too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    siblers said:

colthe3rd said:

siblers said:

colthe3rd said:

I had been using US Netflix on my xbox but wasnt aware you could do it on your laptop. There's a staggering amount of content on it.
    I'm told that if you subscribe through unblock US (about £3 a month I think) you can get access to every library in the world, so Canada, Brazil, Sweden have different libraries to what you can watch on the US version. Tbh though I think it will take me long enough to get through the US version to need to do it.
  • Options
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

siblers said:

colthe3rd said:

siblers said:

colthe3rd said:

I'm told that if you subscribe through unblock US (about £3 a month I think) you can get access to every library in the world, so Canada, Brazil, Sweden have different libraries to what you can watch on the US version. Tbh though I think it will take me long enough to get through the US version to need to do it.
    Will have to try that, there's always one or two films on other regions to make it worth the bother.

Downloaded that - will watch it this weekend. Can't help feeling it's a bit of a weird one for network TV - surely the subject matter is more suitable for cable (HBO, Showtime, AMC etc)? If it's good, I hope the execs don't get twitchy and cancel it or tone it down.
    Only seen the first episode, the premise is awfully silly and its full of annoying charachters but James Purefoy is great in it so i'll give it another chance and see where it goes.
  • Options
    It can't be new cos it's rocked up on Dave but I'm watching 'Lizard Lick Towing', about redneck car repo men. Quite amusing.
  • Options
    I was given 48 dvd's of ' 24 ' at Xmas, totally outstanding. The action never flags, the plots twist and turns. Each story is on 6 dvd's, I have to sit down with food and drink at the ready. See it if you can.
  • Options
    Breaking Bad is the best thing I've seen in years - outstandingly good.
  • Options
    Anyone watched House of Cards yet? Considering starting it tonight.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Loved the original, will be interesting to see the US spin on it.

• Options
    Spiral !!!! ,,, It's back ...... yessssssssssssssss
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

I'm on the 5th episode and i'm totally hooked. Being a big fan of The West Wing , this is right up my street.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dancing on the Edge is excellent.
  • Options
    Anyone that's got access to the American netflix look to see if a film called "we are the mods" is on there for me , ta.
  • Options
    i'm incredibly late for this, but Alfred Hitchcock presents... is utterly brilliant. Found a channel on youtube that has all of them and been watching them.
  • Options
    Walking Dead is back again in 18mins.
  • Options

Spiral !!!! ,,, It's back ...... yessssssssssssssss

Best thing on tele at the moment by far.
  • Options
    American Horror Story is fucking awesome. Just rewatched season 1 from start to finish - the little nuances in it are superb. It's not as horrific as you'd imagine, so even if you're not really a fan of horror, give it a go.
  • Options
    Leroy,, I'm half way through season 2. Think it's excellent for those who like horror films.
  • Options
    Yeah - I've seen them all, it's brilliant. Rewatching them, you notice all the little atmospheric things a lot more. It certainly doesn't hurt that Connie Britton and Alex Breckenridge are ridiculously attractive.
  • Options
    Thought Ripper Street was excellent this week, next weeks finale looks promising.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Thought Ripper Street was excellent this week, next weeks finale looks promising.

This has been excellent from episode one. Great acting, great writing and very well filmed/directed. One of the many things that make the BBC worth the licence fee.