Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cable Car - Good news for Charlton?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Don't be silly Stig - EVERYONE knows that is much further east past the Thames Barrier!
  • Options
    Offie how much did the cable car cost?
  • Options

We paid £16 for a return trip for the four of us - that's two adults and one child (my other kid is 4 and under 5's are free.) And that was a discounted rate because we had travelcards.

I thought it was well worth it to be honest. I love London anyway, but to see it from that vantage point was really fantastic - and The Valley of course. (The people in our cabin on the way out must've wondered why me and my son were pointing downriver when just about everything else is the other way!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Don't be silly Stig - EVERYONE knows that is much further east past the Thames Barrier!

;-)
  • Options
    Cheers Offmeister! :-0
  • Options

Its around £6.40 for a return if you have a Oystercard or a freedom pass. Def worth doing.
  • Options
    Finally got around to it today. Good trip. For anyone interested in going it was £13.00 for an adult and child return; discounts available to Oyster and Travelcard holders. Car parking was a bit steep at £4.00 for 2 hrs. Would have been better following the advice above and parking further away and walking, but left it a bit lat for that. Queue was no more that 10 mins.

• Options
    How many CAFC fans come from Canning Town/Custom House?
  • Options

How many CAFC fans come from Canning Town/Custom House?

• Options
    38 yesterday clicked by the canning town/ custom house clickers

Plus an impressive 56 brighton fans