Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cars I Hate

I hate the Chrysler 300c, most people who drive them seem to be fat, shaven headed blokes smothered in gold chains or wannabe plastic gangsters.
Today I saw a silver one with a wide black stripe running up the middle, to top it off and make it totally classy, it had a Millwall lion vinyl on its side.
The bloke driving looked a complete twat.
It completely confirmed my opinion!

Comments

• Options
    smart cars, everyone I have seen in them looks so smug
  • Options
    couldnt agree more. Would add Toyota Prius for the same reason.
  • Options
    The Porsche Cayenne. Just why? Why why why why? Ugly montrosity of a motor.
  • Options
    the range rover evoque , absolutely hideous
  • Options
    Subaru Impreza.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    C'mon chaps they're just cars !
  • Options
    Nissan Micra
  • Options
    Fiat 500
  • Options
    Whatever this is, I think its a fiat:

• Options
    Fiat 500
    The Fiat 500 Abarth goes like the clappers. Wouldnt mind one of them myself tbh.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our old friend Miguel Llera drives a Chrysler 300, and drives it pretty fast by the sound of it. Haha

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/local/former-pool-player-clocked-at-115mph-1-4723812
  • Options
    Our old friend Miguel Llera drives a Chrysler 300, and drives it pretty fast by the sound of it. Haha

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/local/former-pool-player-clocked-at-115mph-1-4723812
    Wow i've never seen him move that fast before.

• Options
    Nissan Micra...........why were they ever made............. just who bought one ?
  • Options
    Nissan Micra...........why were they ever made............. just who bought one ?
    Oy!

• Options
    Whatever this is, I think its a fiat:

Fiat Multipla....horrific looking car
    I also can't stand Chrysler PT Cruiser and the new Aircraft Carrier Sized Mini's.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Hello Pete I hope I am the exception.
    I drive a silver 300c with a Charlton badge in the back window, I have a full head of hair, wife, kids business and the only thing I have in common with that other 300c owner is I was born in Bermondsey, that's if he is indigenous to his football team, many Millwall supporters live in places like Eltham, Welling, Bexleyheath etc. never go to the Den have a compulsion for pie and mash and fake gruff cockney accents. They also Chav up their cars by the sounds of it.

Peasants food and a lion stamped car are you sure it wasn't an egg?

But I do love stewed eels, jellied eels and my car.

• Options
    All cars - as long as they get me from A to be B and they don't cost me an arm and a leg I couldn't care less about them.
    Men who perv over cars are no better than train spotters.
  • Options
    Agree with the Prius, Eco friendly do gooder wanna be road protester twats with a smile
  • Options
    I like the fiat multipler, you just chose to put a pic of a bad colour up.
  • Options
    The Prius is dangerous. My mate's dad has one, and uses the engine to start and then switches straight to electric. It's so quiet, even when moving, that you can't hear it if it's coming towards you, so if you don't look properly when crossing the road you're gonna cop it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love the multipla's original quirky looks- the new one is more conservative and boring though.
  • Options
    I give you......

The Nissan Juke

• Options
    edited July 2012
    All cars - as long as they get me from A to be B and they don't cost me an arm and a leg I couldn't care less about them.
    Men who perv over cars are no better than train spotters.
    What type do you drive then Beds, a John Dere or a Massey Ferguson? Being a Hertfordshire Addick I know a bit about Bedfordshire culture

I love cars almost as much as I look forward to spotting the latest diesel rolling stock!
  • Options
    Worst Car Ever!
  • Options
    I rented a 300C in the States (where they don't look out of place) and imo it's not a bad car and is very good value for money. Oddly there was a spare "300" badge in the trunk which I brought home and stuck on my lawnmower. I do however have to admit that I have a friend who has one and it's got the fake Bentley grill on it and that is extremely tacky.
    Me, I just hate anything French. From the country that brought us the first automobile (no, it wasn't Carl Benz) have they ever made anything desirable since? Well, there was that Citreon/Maserati thing I suppose.
  • Options
    I am a petrolhead on a budget. I like driving and I like to drive interesting or unusual cars. If I had the money I would have a huge garage next to a modest house.

Cars I'm not too keen on include (but are not limited to): anything French, with the exception of the Renault Alpine and anything Japanese, although I would make an exception for an early MR2 and possibly a Nissan Skyline.

I do appreciate the fact that Nissan produce cars in the UK, giving jobs to UK workers, but I couldn't bring myself to buy one.
  • Options

Me, I just hate anything French. From the country that brought us the first automobile (no, it wasn't Carl Benz) have they ever made anything desirable since? Well, there was that Citreon/Maserati thing I suppose.
    The Veyron? German money, Italian design but built in France.

Back on topic I don't really think there are many cars on sale today that are themselves truly awful, all of them will have plus points as well as negative ones.

I think it's more of the typical driver of a particular vehicle that sets a car (or a car brand) apart. For instance I really dislike Land Rover Discovery's. No coincidence that statistically drivers of them are amongst Britain's worst - for most number of speeding fines and insurance claims. Nearly had a head on with one a couple of weeks ago, stupid woman driver, on the phone doing 45 down a very narrow road. People who drive them think they are invincible, much like Volvo drivers. Audi's are driven by cocks too.
  • Options
    EGAddick said:

I think it's more of the typical driver of a particular vehicle that sets a car (or a car brand) apart. For instance I really dislike Land Rover Discovery's. No coincidence that statistically drivers of them are amongst Britain's worst - for most number of speeding fines and insurance claims. Nearly had a head on with one a couple of weeks ago, stupid woman driver, on the phone doing 45 down a very narrow road. People who drive them think they are invincible, much like Volvo drivers. Audi's are driven by cocks too.

Wiat a minute EG my last car was an Audi and I am a rather nice chap!