Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cars I Hate

Comments

• Options

Wiat a minute EG my last car was an Audi and I am a rather nice chap!
    Haha, I was waiting for the first person to say that! I'm sure you are Dave. It's a matter of statistics, I don't think there is a an official govt survey but there is a 92% chance that the next time you are tailgated on a motorway the driver behind you will be driving an Audi A4, with his suit jacket hung up on one of the handles above the rear passenger door.
  • Options
    Nearly EG I always put my jacket on the back seat!
  • Options
    Nissan Qashqai because the advertising campaign had the car doing tricks, bouncing around etc to make it appear indestructable. As far as I can tell, everyone who drives them does so as recklessly as they like in the belief that their car is indestructable!
  • Options

Cars I'm not too keen on include (but are not limited to): anything French, with the exception of the Renault Alpine
    I'd forgotten about the Alpine. Nice car - there's one that lives under a cover (shroud?) on a drive in North Park Eltham. In fact, I don't think any of them were sufficiently reliable to actually go anywhere!

On the Audi thing, I've owned them since 1982 and I agree that they are now driven by refugees from BMW. The current one could be the last.
  • Options
    Any car that is so low to the ground that it needs to be slowed down to about 2mph to go over speed bumps.
  • Options
    Smart Cars are never, ever driven by smart people
  • Options
    Nissan Qashqai because the advertising campaign had the car doing tricks, bouncing around etc to make it appear indestructable. As far as I can tell, everyone who drives them does so as recklessly as they like in the belief that their car is indestructable!

arthur....are you the same arthur that used to post on NetAddicks?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    All the others (and lorries) on the M25 this morning when I took my daughter to Gatwick!

Why don't they ever listen? I told her we needed to leave between 5:30am and 6:am or we hit traffic and duly gave her tea in bed at 5:00 am.

We still didn't get to her friend's house until 6:30 am!

I dropped her off at Gatwick at 8:10 am. As a result she was late for her 8:am check-in (flight 10:am) and guess whose fault it was!

CLUE: Not hers!

I just hope she is allowed to travel and some bureaucratic shitbag doesn't make his / her day by messing up her holiday.
  • Options
    Len....next time, take her tea to her in bed and pour it over her......should do the trick!
  • Options
    All cars - as long as they get me from A to be B and they don't cost me an arm and a leg I couldn't care less about them.
    Men who perv over cars are no better than train spotters.
    What type do you drive then Beds, a John Dere or a Massey Ferguson? Being a Hertfordshire Addick I know a bit about Bedfordshire culture

I love cars almost as much as I look forward to spotting the latest diesel rolling stock!
    A Ford focus and a Fiesta. My Massey Ferguson is stuck the garage ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Whatever this is, I think its a fiat:

When I see that car I wonder what went wrong in the owner's life that led them to think "That's it... that's the car I want to drive around in."

• Options

When I see that car I wonder what went wrong in the owner's life that led them to think "That's it... that's the car I want to drive around in."

On the other hand could they have thought. Cars are expensive but I need one to get from A to B and this one is cheap?
  • Options
    The BMW Mini - A hairdressers car if ever there was one!
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
  • Options
    Audi drivers think they own the roads...not to keen on those fu....g great big 4x4 (loads down here) used for taking little Johnnie's and little Sarah's to their primary schools which are just up the road from where they live....I hate the whole school run thing, bloody laziness IMHO....rant over, at least the sun is shinning so off out for a stroll along the seafront and a beer or two later......until it pisses down 5/6pm.
  • Options
    EGAddick said:

I think it's more of the typical driver of a particular vehicle that sets a car (or a car brand) apart. For instance I really dislike Land Rover Discovery's. No coincidence that statistically drivers of them are amongst Britain's worst - for most number of speeding fines and insurance claims. Nearly had a head on with one a couple of weeks ago, stupid woman driver, on the phone doing 45 down a very narrow road. People who drive them think they are invincible, much like Volvo drivers. Audi's are driven by cocks too.

Wiat a minute EG my last car was an Audi and I am a rather nice chap!
    Agree their Dave....Audi drivers, bunch of cocks....sorry EG.
  • Options
    Do Audi offer a tailgateing option for the front of their cars?

Maybe they programme the driver to tailgate as an optional extra.

Sorry Hastingsaddick you don't appear to be a typical member of the Audi drivers club.

• Options
    Do Audi offer a tailgateing option for the front of their cars?

Maybe they programme the driver to tailgate as an optional extra.

Sorry Hastingsaddick you don't appear to be a typical member of the Audi drivers club.

I don't drive an Audi....I agree with Dave...and you they are always up your arse all the time, I'll be doing the speed limit, typically 40-50mph on the A21 and they will either be up my arse or when the chance comes flying by doing 60-70mph....wankers they are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a lover of this.....the T.25
    T25.jpg 40.2K
  • Options
    edited July 2012

On the other hand could they have thought. Cars are expensive but I need one to get from A to B and this one is cheap?
    Well they're definitely cheaper than they are inexpensive. Not that I give a hoot about what they actually thought, it was a forum one liner. It's not worth you quoting, let alone me responding. I don't know why I am!!
  • Options
    My mate loves the BMW Mini's - plastic inner wings... He owns a bodyshop!
  • Options
    Any of the characterless boxes with bollock warmers and electronic sun visors and other pointless old shit to impress dimwits. Does not matter which badge they have on the front they are all as boring as each other. Brother and sister-in-law had to wait six months for the privilege of spending 45 grand on an anonymous tin box from Germany with us much style as John Terry in Spearmint Rhino, 45 grand that, of course, became worth 35 the minute they sat in it...utter madness!
  • Options
    I hate Porsches, MINIs, Land Rovers (expecially old Defenders that middle aged guys drive around in pretending they are some kind of commando/GI Joe w*nker) any car that's too small for my legs, I mean how hard can it be to fit a 6 foot 2 guy into a car? Lots of Japanese cars don't manage it! I also hate the BMW Z4 and the Audi TT, any guy driving one of these should be made to revoke their license, horrible posers cars
  • Options
    smart cars, everyone I have seen in them looks so smug
    I can’t wait until Plaaayer takes me out in his

• Options
    Hate hate hate any kind of chav car - ie souped up Nova's etc etc. Especially people who put Recaro bucket seats and full race harnesses etc in the car, along with motorsport dials, gear stick and metal pedals. You are driving round the Dartford one way system, not bloody Silverstone at 200mph.

At the weekend, someone pulled up alongside my Dads 911 4S and utterly wheelspun and cut him up before storming off down the road (until he was stopped at the red 500 yards down).

The point is that if I was sat in my missus Peugeot for example, would he have done that? No probably not. He was in a bloody Corsa for crying out loud, but was trying to make a point. Meanwhile, my Dad wouldnt care if a Mclaren or a Hyundai pulled alongside him, and wouldnt feel any need to drag race. So why is it that the crappier the car, the more the driver seems to want to make a point?
  • Options
    edited July 2012

• Options
    They try and prove a point because there cars are so shit
  • Options
    The Veyron? German money, Italian design but built in France.
    Those last 4 words are enough to drive the fear of god into many owners.