Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam Baldock

Comments

• Options
    Dave , wasn't that Simon cox ?
  • Options
    Oh could of been it's been a long weekend
  • Options
    I have some sympathy with the view that Wilson at a reported fee of 400k is a very odd back up signing. Not saying he isn't worth the money but Solly has that berth nailed down tight IMHO. Can see CS being moved on if the overall outcome is having a strengthening effect on the team if not the right back slot. Next couple of weeks will be interesting.
  • Options
    As a Bristol resident its unsuprising that the Bristol Post are well off the Mark, the articles go from false to inaccurate with a great deal inbetween. They often make stories out of nothing just to meet copy deadlines and are even worse during the close season.
  • Options
    Bristol City agreed a fee today, from what I am led to believe ...
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Agreed a fee but not with us!
  • Options
    Carroll going west ham on loan, so Baldock should be on his way sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it wont be to us..........unless Solly is part of the deal - we are potless !!
  • Options
    Liverpool have denied they've accepted a bid
    I remember a time when if BBC or skysports reported something it was likely to be true. But it seems they're as bad as tabloids now, reporting speculation and hearsay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dont know about you but im now frustrated by our new board ok yes that let powell rebuild the team with his pick of league 1 players and below but now we to just to add a bit of proven championship quality to the side its seems theve closed the wallets.surely if powell wants baldock they should show powell and the fans they still want to keep achiving.there promises seem a long time ago now.havent been to a single friendly yet,normally i go to them to see the new players!! was going to go sat but lost all enthusiasum at the moment.
  • Options
    My question: Where the hell would Bristol City get 1.5 million quid from?
  • Options

My question: Where the hell would Bristol City get 1.5 million quid from?

still owed over a 1m by West Ham for Maynard so if the other 500k is staggered payments then they might not have to pay anything initially.

• Options
    edited July 2012

dont know about you but im now frustrated by our new board ok yes that let powell rebuild the team with his pick of league 1 players and below but now we to just to add a bit of proven championship quality to the side its seems theve closed the wallets.surely if powell wants baldock they should show powell and the fans they still want to keep achiving.there promises seem a long time ago now.havent been to a single friendly yet,normally i go to them to see the new players!! was going to go sat but lost all enthusiasum at the moment.

We haven't played a game yet. We've won all our friendlies. We've just been promoted. There's no reason to think that our existing team will be unable to perform at Championship level. The time to be talking about losing enthusiasm is when we're in the relegation zone in the second half of the season and no sign that anyone is doing anything about it.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options

Exactly how I feel, haven't gone to see any pre-seasons because there's only two new players.
  • Options
    We've just beat Sporting Lisbon for crying out loud.
  • Options
    says Bristol City are after Steve Davies from Derby.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11726/7952522/Robins-in-Davies-talks
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    We haven't played a game yet. We've won all our friendlies. We've just been promoted. There's no reason to think that our existing team will be unable to perform at Championship level. The time to be talking about losing enthusiasm is when we're in the relegation zone in the second half of the season and no sign that anyone is doing anything about it.

^^^
    what he said
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

I thought Steve Davis was from Romford
  • Options

Gazcafc81 said:

I thought he was from Plumstead?
  • Options
    =)
  • Options
    You know this Baldock saga has dragged on and on hasn't it.......just wish he'd bloody well sign for SOMEONE.....even if it isn't us.
  • Options
    You know this Baldock saga has dragged on and on hasn't it.......just wish he'd bloody well sign for SOMEONE.....even if it isn't us.
    Yeah ! Get your finger out, Sam !
  • Options
    Yeh I'm so bored with Baldock now even if he does sign for us I'm going to be underwhelmed.
  • Options
    AND I'm putting a bet on BWP as first scorer at St Andrews.
  • Options

AND I'm putting a bet on BWP as first scorer at St Andrews.

I'm putting a tenner on Solly!!!!!

• Options
    £50 on Ambrose anytime?
  • Options

Gazcafc81 said:

I thought he was from Plumstead?
    Abbey Wood actually