Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam Baldock

15678911»

Comments

• Options

And my mate is part of the back room staff getting to travel every with them Inc Vegas the lucky bugger

How does he know we're only getting "loans or frees"?
  • Options
    Just what he thinks I presume. Would love him to be wrong but if Bristol c have made an offer of 1.5m can anyone actually see us spending that on 1 player
  • Options
    Friend met Baldock's agent at Goodwood last week. He said we had agreed a fee with WHU and Baldock was keen to join but then it all went quiet at our end and we failed to follow through with the money which kind of fits in with the general narrative of our current financial position.
  • Options
    I think Baldock was/is actually very keen to join us but he's a pro - he can't sit around waiting for weeks/months on end.

If the above is the case, I think he's given 'us' more than ample time to sort out whatever money is needed. Hopefully the TV money will hit the bank account today!
  • Options
    When it is on the OS (ours, West Ham's or Bristol City's) not when it is on twitter.
  • Options
    When it's someone other than 'The Moose'
  • Options
    i f*****g hate the moose
  • Options
    Listen Sam, don't make a decision yet, when the banana boat docks we should be ok.