Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam Baldock

Comments

• Options
    A few people on twitter saying Baldock done deal and will be announced later today.
  • Options

A few people on twitter saying Baldock done deal and will be announced later today.

Done deal to us?

• Options

Done deal to us?

Yes. thats what a few people are saying but not sure how true etc.
  • Options

not that funny, he will be a Charlton player soon, just need to sort out finances our end. Hayes going will help.

whats the hp?

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Haven't we been here before with Baldock....several times in fact?
    Just hope you're right lads!
  • Options

not that funny, he will be a Charlton player soon, just need to sort out finances our end. Hayes going will help.

All jokes aside now - is this real info? I tend to trust what you say, I just dont want to get my hopes up.
    only what I've been told but no reason why my 'source' would lie. Don't blame the messenger though if someone nips in before we can get it all tied up.

• Options
    think a few people have got it from one of those non-offical FL twitter accounts.
  • Options

Haven't we been here before with Baldock....several times in fact?
    Just hope you're right lads!

This. Fingers, legs, eyes crossed that this time it's for real.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Signing for Brizzle City this week according to the Moose just now on Twittor.
  • Options
    Bristol City much more likely
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Moose said we had agreed a terms with him few weeks back, and talks so much shite. i really would ignore him .
  • Options
    Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT
    West Ham striker Sam Baldock is expected to sign for Bristol City this week

paul ‏@paulthecab
    @Moose_talkSPORT serious? Did cafc bid?

Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 2m Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT
    @paulthecab yes as far as I know

• Options
    Just researched where he could have got this "fact" from and it seems he gets it from other WHU twitter accounts run by fans!

Like JT said, ignore him and keep dreaming...although I'm convinced that until TJ (not JT) has sorted us new backers we're not signing anyone of a first team standard.
  • Options
    If Moose says it's on, it's off
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

If Moose says it's on, it's off

THIS. He works for talkshite so he's only going to speak well, shite.
  • Options
    I've heard the same as large!!
  • Options
    Baldish will not sign
  • Options
    Really hope this comes off but have heard it before so will reserve judgement. Would be over the moon if he signs though. Think we are more likely to sign Claire Balding to be honest!!
  • Options
    Bloody predictive text. Baldock will not sign.
  • Options
    Balderdash, Dazzler.

:o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some fella claiming to be one of baldocks friends tweeted moose saying baldock had turned down Bristol city
  • Options
    A person on twitter claims his friends with sam baldock, he reckons baldock turned down bristol city....
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    So to those ITK: is he signing on a perm or loan?
  • Options
    If signing Baldock depends on sorting finances out then I will be intrigued as to excatly how those pesky finances get sorted out.
  • Options
    mark sears‏@searsy1975

Prob has no legs but Baldock was at bluewater 2day and told a fan.that he was having a med @ Charlton @4pm and signing 2moro.

• Options
    My mate don't seem to think hayes is any closer to leaving. Will prob play against tonbridge tomorrow night along with Clarke.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

So to those ITK: is he signing on a perm or loan?

take everything with a pinch of salt pal. Most of it is made up
  • Options
    Baldock simply wouldn't tell someone in the street he was due to be having a medical at a club.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Do they have there medical at sparrows lane. Because if they do I can easily find out