Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricardo Fuller linked (ed. signed)

1789101113»

Comments

• Options

Will he start v Palace?

no I fully expect the same team again to start

Boooo!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    The tactics that Powell employs mean that there is no room for both Kermorgant and Fuller, two not especially mobile strikers who basically like to hang around the opposition area. Kermorgant is the man in form and gets the job. Also, Fuller does not and has not looked fit since his arrival. The few games he's played he has been a success. Alas,those games have been few. I had VERY high expectations when Fuller was signed, my expectations have not been realised.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Spot on Lincs , but reading back through the comments Ricky needs to 'Feel the Love' from the Charlton faithful ... well crack a winner in against Palace Rickmeister and you will start to feel it!
  • Options

Spot on Lincs , but reading back through the comments Ricky needs to 'Feel the Love' from the Charlton faithful ... well crack a winner in against Palace Rickmeister and you will start to feel it!

I hope he does just that, but the man just is not fit a t m
  • Options
    Madz said:

if he were to have stayed injury free i think he would have scored much more. He would be perfect up top on his own in this 4-5-1 formation. But Kerm has been doing well so would you drop him? Personally i think Fuller would be more of a threat than Kerm as a loan striker as he likes to try and do things on his own, when Kerm is more a player who brings other into the game.

This.

• Options
    Well so far this season he's proven to be my biggest disappointment.

Madz said:

if he were to have stayed injury free i think he would have scored much more. He would be perfect up top on his own in this 4-5-1 formation. But Kerm has been doing well so would you drop him? Personally i think Fuller would be more of a threat than Kerm as a loan striker as he likes to try and do things on his own, when Kerm is more a player who brings other into the game.

This.

Loan or lone? LOL
  • Options
    Let's face it, if he was up to full fitness he'd be playing in the Prem and not with us. He isn't though so I'd say he's done pretty well considering.
  • Options
    Already impressed me much more than fat Jimmy ever did. Even when he came on for last 15 at Burnley when he wasn't really fit at all he was a handful for their defence - kind of what he could have done on Sat if given the chance, but we've been there more than enough already....
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited January 2013
    masicat said:

Badly used by Powell. Same as BWP. Imagine sitting on the bench last weekend watching your teammates running through treacle and not getting on ( in good time). I love SCP like everyone else, but lets call it as it is...

Agree. I'm disappointed we haven't used him more.