Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham vs. Charlton | 18th August 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Line-Ups, News & Views

Comments

• 3-1 defeat. Birmingham will be too strong for us.
  • 3-1 the reds ... Message sent ...

Kermogant 2 both UNBELIEVABLE goals for different reasons, they get one back of the bloke in the closet and then Morrison from a corner ....

3 points
  • 4 nil Brum.
  • 1 2 win for us, got a good feeling we will steal it in the last 10 minutes with a BWP winner.
  • 1-0 to us. Backs to the wall entire match, JJ set piece settles it. Afterwards everyone argues on here about whether we are any good as if we keep playing like that we won't keep getting away with it. We'll still be 5th though.

We then demolish Leicester 3-0
  • 3-1 to Brum
  • Start of a tough season with a 2-0 defeat.
  • 2-1 loss. Fans chanting Powell out.
  • 2-2 , 2-0 down at half time, we pull one back at the start of the second half then notch a late equaliser
  • Haven't felt this pessimistic for the start of a season since, oh 2 years ago at least! Our team will give their all and for a 20 minute spell we will have Brum on the rack. Too little too late as I think we will lose 2-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• 0-1 to Brum and the clamour on here for a new creative CM replaces the desperate wish for Baldock
  • 2-0 Brum and we have just 1 shot on target. This season will be a grind to safety unless a Billy Big Bucks comes along.
  • edited August 2012
    Brum 0. Charlton 1.

BWP 25 minutes into the first half. 65 more minutes of arsesqueaking fun with Birmingham eventually getting a man sent off intheir deperation to do something to get past Solly Morisson Taylor and Wiggins.
  • 2-1 to us.

Ambrose scores a stunner but BWP and JJ shut him up by coming back and claiming the win.

COYR!!!!!!!
  • Can sense a 1-0 win like Sheffield wed away last season. Squeaky bum times but a yann free kick will prove the difference.

Saying that I still might chuck a nifty on Ambrose anytime
  • Kermo to get a red card and miss the Leicester game...

Sorry, my pessimistic side is fighting to get the upperhand back after all that Olympics euphoria ;-)
  • If we go in level at half time, I really do think we will win it. Possibly bizarely, if we go in 1 or 2 up, I think we will draw it.
  • edited August 2012
    Brum 2-2 Charlton

Burke,Lovenkrands
    BWP,Kermorgant
  • Honesty think we'll get a right doing (3-0) and it will be a mass flapping session on here Sunday/Monday.

A draw would be a great result and I pray for that.
  • I reckon we'll be top of the league come 5pm Saturday.

Convincing, but hard fought, away win.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think SCP will opt for a more cautious 451 on Saturday and the 'surprise' will be Kerkar's debut just behind Kermit.

Back 4 as above, but Pritch, Hollands, Kerkar, Stephens, Jackson in midfield.

Will be tight, but home advanatge for a potential top 6 team just too much this time 1 - 2. Jackson to bag first of the season...Kermit saving a brace til Tuesday ;)
  • Can't wait for this one, got a feeling it's going to be good. I would take a draw all day long, but I have a sneaky feeling we will surprise many and win this one. I really hope so!

2-1 Charlton
    Kermorgant and Cort with the goals.
  • 1-1. Yann to give us the lead in the first half but, after a rearguard action 2nd half, we concede in the final 10 minutes. Chris will not be pleased but 1 point.
  • 1-1 Kermorgant
  • I really have a bad feeling about this game,a defeat 3-1 and a reminder if it was needed that it is going to be a hard season.
  • 1 - 1 draw. Brum go one up ten minutes in and batter us for the next thirty five. Second half sees us raise our game and BWP equalises on fifty nine. The game ebbs and flows and both sets of fans expect a late winner but alas, despite Pritch hitting the post in stoppage time, a point a piece is the outcome.
  • 1 - 1 draw. Brum go one up ten minutes in and batter us for the next thirty five. Second half sees us raise our game and BWP equalises on fifty nine. The game ebbs and flows and both sets of fans expect a late winner but alas, despite Pritch hitting the post in stoppage time, a point a piece is the outcome.

Thats a bit vague mate.....
  • This wont be easy by any stretch of the imagination......but I think we can win 2-1........however would be happy with a draw.
  • Think the increase in the pace of the game might surprise a few of our lads. 1 - 0 to Brum.