Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Delusional Fans

1/

Charlton fan to steward: “alright mate, it’s good to be back”
Steward: “it sure is but you are a lot earlier than normal”
Charlton fan: “It will be a sell out tonight so I came down and bought my ticket early”

2/

Leicester fan to me: “excuse me mate, are the away fans in this stand” (pointing to the back of the West Stand)
Me: “No mate, you are in that stand behind the goal”
Leicester fan: “sorry mate but you must be mistaken; the amount we are bringing tonight will not fit in that stand”

Comments

• Options
    'I heard we are trying to sign Owen on a free'

'Did you hear? My mate reckons we're trying to sell Solly cos Chris Powell thinks he won't hack it this year'

2 things I heard outside the ground before the match
  • Options
    "We're skint, and I'm in the know"
  • Options
    no word of a lie, twat behind me in NL about BWP half way through the second half-

"come on, you've got to work harder than that".

give me strength.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

no word of a lie, twat behind me in NL about BWP half way through the second half-

"come on, you've got to work harder than that".

give me strength.

• Options
    We went 1-0 up through BWP and the guy who sat next to me said:
    "Blimely, that's a first! He couldn't hit a barn door last year!"

Same bloke when we went 2-0 up through Yann said to his wife:
    "Don't get too excited, we'll still lose this game"

Seriously, sometimes we do have some idiots as 'fans'
  • Options
    why would he say that to Yann's wife?
  • Options
    He has got to be on his knees before some people are happy.
  • Options
    All clubs have em'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

v good!

• Options
    @Macronate You know what I mean! ;) the bloke said that to his wife, not Yann's.

But it's just ridiculous, yes all clubs have them. But what do they expect from a player? BWP was outstanding last night and he was still moaning and was genuinely shocked he scored. It does my head in!
  • Options
    Bloke in th North Lower last night (with a season ticket) asking a steward where his seat was. The steward looked at it and said "you're in the wrong stand, this ticket is for the East Stand".
  • Options
    Bloke behind me at 85 mins 'This has got 3-2 written all over it'.
  • Options
    Heard someone ask last season "How the hell Yann isn't captain for Belgium, I will never know"
  • Options

Bloke in th North Lower last night (with a season ticket) asking a steward where his seat was. The steward looked at it and said "you're in the wrong stand, this ticket is for the East Stand".

good to see CAFC are still employing the creme de la creme as turnstile operators ....
  • Options
    I heard 2 Leicester fans chatting on the way out...

"I can't believe we couldn't beat a team that crap.
    They'll not last long in the Championship for sure"

• Options

good to see CAFC are still employing the creme de la creme as turnstile operators ....
    It's a little known fact but did you know that Robert Lee was once a.........!!!!?????

• Options
    "Wright-Phillips is lazy, he rarely runs."

F**k off.
  • Options
    I did ask the turn stile operator what number game it was? ;-0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Macronate said:

v good!

LOL! I second that - very good.

• Options
    The bloke who sits behind me in the lower north only shouts "hit him" every time an opposing player gets the ball. If we followed his advice we would only have Hamer on the pitch. Whats really annoying it's about every 30 seconds. Jeez
  • Options

The bloke who sits behind me in the lower north only shouts "hit him" every time an opposing player gets the ball. If we followed his advice we would only have Hamer on the pitch. Whats really annoying it's about every 30 seconds. Jeez

Block A by any chance ?
  • Options
    Nah Block D oh dear theres more than one!
  • Options
    Yep one behind me too !
  • Options
    Hope it's not like The Walking dead....one bite "Hit him"
  • Options
    At the final whistle, someone said to his wife "At this rate, we will be winning the Championship". It was me.
  • Options
    My last trip to the Valley, the guy next to me explained that BWP "does not score the important goals".
  • Options
    We have a lot of them lol
  • Options
    Walking out the ground a guy behind me stated "Ben hamer had a shocker" some people just can't be pleased