Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Delusional Fans

Comments

• Options
    'jesus christ i would of scored that' !
  • Options
    DRF said:

Bloke behind me at 85 mins 'This has got 3-2 written all over it'.

I've always thought people said that sort of thing so as to ensure that it didn't happen. Some sort of "prove myself wrong" psychology?

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Bloke behind me last night:

'West Ham are buying Solly, I don't know why they want him though he couldn't even cut it in league 1'.

To be fair his mate told him to fuck off before I had a chance to.
  • Options
    Bloke behind me said "I'd prefer that Randolph bloke to this shit cunt where is he injured?" I literally sighed
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

Bloke behind me said "I'd prefer that Randolph bloke to this shit cunt where is he injured?" I literally sighed

what did that sound like exactly - the literal sigh
  • Options
    tom- k said:

Heard someone ask last season "How the hell Yann isn't captain for Belgium, I will never know"

Yeah, I can't believe it either, would link up well with that Micky Hazard bloke.

• Options
    my brother on saturday - 'i can't believe we're only fourteenth, that's rubbish'
  • Options
    I know what it sounds like- I have made the same noise before - Charlton Village has more than it's quota I think.
  • Options
    a guy in front of me when bwp got subbed in the 90th min.

"im not sure why that useless prick is walking, he's done fuk all, all game"

His mate shouted when Vardy had the ball.

"break that cocky c*nts legs"

I sit north upper of course
  • Options
    woman next to me shouted "you're a lightweight glory boy" as Bradley Pritchard lost a 50-50 tackle.

ps, this thread is another one that could run and run.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I remember a guy who was at the Rochdale away match season before last where we lost, spent the whole match moaning that it was insulting us having to play Rochdale, until i politely asked "why the f**k are you here then".
  • Options
    "Take a point " when we were 2-0 up

Me of course ahem
  • Options

Me of course ahem

ha I probably said that at one point too!
  • Options
    Mike said:

Me of course ahem

ha I probably said that at one point too!
    me too : )
  • Options

I did ask the turn stile operator what number game it was? ;-0)

So did I, he said someone had already asked.
  • Options
    Please God tell me that we aren't the only club with 'fans' who are refugees from 'Care in the Community' programmes. I have a munter behind me who burbles total crap at refs and linos but of course they can't hear him - unlike the poor buggers close by. Luckily a woman whose only (persistent) shrill chant was 'come on the boys' has decided that Saturdays is best kept for shopping.
  • Options
    Dunno about delusional, but I have a terrible feeling I have the world's leading expert on throw-ins behind me - it's going to be a long season. ;-)
  • Options
    Palarse fans.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

Dunno about delusional, but I have a terrible feeling I have the world's leading expert on throw-ins behind me - it's going to be a long season. ;-)

Is it suzisausage?
    :o)
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Saga Lout said:

Is it suzisausage?
    Not unless she's got a deep voice. If I'm lucky, it will have been a 'walk-in' as opposed to a season ticket holder, but I'm not lucky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The guy that said "hit him"... Was he fair haired and sometimes wears a royal mail jacket? We referred to him as psycho when we had tickets in the north a few years back
  • Options
    be naming them next
  • Options
    "Again he's playing Cort alongside Morrison. Does he want to win this fucking game?".

That's the problem with all-seater stadiums, you just know the fudging idiot will be behind you every home game.............................................................
  • Options

"Again he's playing Cort alongside Morrison. Does he want to win this fucking game?".

That's the problem with all-seater stadiums, you just know the fudging idiot will be behind you every home game.............................................................

cafcvfr said:

my brother on saturday - 'i can't believe we're only fourteenth, that's rubbish'

That made me laugh.
  • Options
    I admit I did say to my mate " I know they're going to equalise, but are we going to let them win it". Actually that isn't being delusional. It's just being a Charlton supporter, expect the worst.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

Off_it said:

Saga Lout said:

Is it suzisausage?
    Not unless she's got a deep voice.
    Yep, that's her.
    ;o)
  • Options
    I think there's a difference between - Solly can't hack it in League one and
    Fuck they are going to win this I reckon.

One is a stupid twatty statement about a fantastic player for us and the other is a genuine fear... I was worried that Leicester could have grabbed a win at one or two points...

Don't forget some fans are delusional in a negative way, others are delusional in a positive way... Both are pretty annoying.
  • Options
    There are these fans that won't shut up about the financial situation but are nowhere to be seen at games.....Christ they do my nut in.
  • Options
    Nice try Slater
  • Options
    pettgra said:

He has got to be on his knees before some people are happy.

Well that may be some people's idea of a pleasant evening, but i'd rather see him score a goal, then look him in the eye and shake his hand firmly!