Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Delusional Fans

124»

Comments

• Options
    PopIcon said:

Saga Lout said:

This is been a good read. I can't believe some of things people say about our players. How do they arrive at such ridiculous conclusions!? "Glory boy", Bradley Pritchard! BWP, lazy? Hamer having a mare? Defies belief. And what was the booing of Konchesky about? I don't recall him doing Charlton a diservice.

I've been told - there was no reason to boo Konch. I was being petty. Running up to the Chrlton fans and kissing the Wet Spam badge on his shirt after scoring a goal against us is nothing to get upset about. ;-)
    West Ham are his boyhood club.
    & Charlton are the club that gave him a chance, brought him through from a kid,gave him league football when he was 16 & his chance in the Premier. yes let him celebrate his goal for "his team" but why rub Charltons noses in it ? Classless ..............but then he was playing for wet spam.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

This is been a good read. I can't believe some of things people say about our players. How do they arrive at such ridiculous conclusions!? "Glory boy", Bradley Pritchard! BWP, lazy? Hamer having a mare? Defies belief. And what was the booing of Konchesky about? I don't recall him doing Charlton a diservice.

I've been told - there was no reason to boo Konch. I was being petty. Running up to the Chrlton fans and kissing the Wet Spam badge on his shirt after scoring a goal against us is nothing to get upset about. ;-)
    When did he score against us?
  • Options
    Spankie said:

Just a general one when we've got possession in midfield everyone's mindset seems to be to bomb forward and try to play the killer through ball everytime. Some fans don't realise playing a patient passing game and keeping possession until an opening presents itself is more productive!

Exeter at home last season was awful. They had a player sent off early on and the team took it slow, passing around the back, stretching Exeter thin and making sure we weren't caught on the break. Cue groans and boos every time Morro or Taylor got the ball. We won that one 2-0
  • Options

PopIcon said:

Saga Lout said:

West Ham are his boyhood club.
    & Charlton are the club that gave him a chance, brought him through from a kid,gave him league football when he was 16 & his chance in the Premier. yes let him celebrate his goal for "his team" but why rub Charltons noses in it ? Classless ..............but then he was playing for wet spam.
    I have disliked him ever since the Leeds 6-1 defeat when he was smirking and laughing during the game. Did not appear to care, in fact seem to think getting hammered like that at home was funny.
  • Options
    Pritchard is still a lightweight and is only in the side because he's Powells favourite.
    and wiggings is having a nightmare season.
  • Options
    The manager bottled it today
  • Options

Pritchard is still a lightweight and is only in the side because he's Powells favourite.

Haha, morons !
  • Options

Really?
  • Options
    all fans have em but not many clubs open a discussion about how the majority of their fans are nobs
  • Options
    "We'll be lucky to avoid relegation if we play like this."

Was pretty funny/stupid/incredible to hear. Then his mate agreed! Now I have been called many rude names and some of them were accurate but I was never quite as bad as this pair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can I add those saying HAmer has poor distribution to that list?
  • Options
    One minute of injury time given in the first half yesterday. Female behind me "If they score now I'm blaming the ref"
  • Options

Saga Lout said:

I could be wrong, but I thought he scored against us in the away game, first game of the season after he left us for WHU?
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

Saga Lout said:

I could be wrong, but I thought he scored against us in the away game, first game of the season after he left us for WHU?
    I don't remember that?
  • Options
    DOWN THE OLD VALLEY!
  • Options
    The bloke at the back of the West Upper, level with the halfway line... normally does at least a couple of wronghead shout outs per match but been a bit quiet for a while but towards the end of the first half yesterday screamed at a Hamer clearance that didn't reach it's man -

"USELESS HAMER!!!!"

... cue audible laughter from behind the flasks and blankets surrounding him.
  • Options
    dave85 said:

DOWN THE OLD VALLEY!

Is it you that keeps randomly shouting that in block A of the lower north ?
    :D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    ha ha ha no its my mate. i thought someone may recognise it.
  • Options

Bloke in front of me shouts "SECOND BALL!" about 200 times a game - every time the ball goes above head height. Not that ridiculous on the face of it, but really annoying.

I wonder if he's friends with the bloke behind us last season who shouted "FIRST TIME" about 200 times a game?!

It became a little joke between the rest of us. Haven't been yet this season so not sure if he's returned or not. He had such a miserable time last season I'm sure he's stayed at home!